33. Hobbies (CALM)

Luke:
You had always possessed a very green thumb. Ever since you planted beans in cups in the third grade you were hooked on gardening, maintaining a very large backyard garden in your past house. You had especially loved growing food that you could then eat afterwords, like cucumbers and peppers. It had been hard to leave your beloved backyard sanctuary behind to live with Luke, so one of the first things you did upon arrival was drag him to the closest plant store to gather supplies. You also forced him to help you plant all of the seeds and sprouts you bought and water them everyday. At first, Luke hated it complaining when you dragged him out to help, but after a week or so once he started to see the plants grow and flourish he would get as excited as you.

The two of you (but mostly Luke), had been counting down the days until it was time to harvest, and when you went out to check, you were more than excited to see that lots of your vegetables were ready.

Knowing that he would want to be a part of this, you went to find your brother, "LUUUCCCCYYYY!" You screeched as you closed the door.

"IS IT TIME!" He burst excitedly into the room, Calum and Ashton trailing behind, confused.

"YES!" You said excitedly watching in amusement as he struggled to shove on some shoes to go outside.

"Lucy?" Ashton looked at you amused by the nickname you had given to your sibling.

"Short for Lucifer, it's my favorite Luke nickname," you giggled.

"Time for what? Adventure?" Michael asked, perking up a little as he walked in.

"No, we're going to go pick some vegetables," you squealed, making the red haired boy deflate right away.

"Laaaaaaaaaame," Calum rolled his eyes and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hurry up, we were in the middle of a go-fish game that I was about to win," Michael whined making Ashton scoff.

"As if," he looked over at Michael amused, "you were losing last I checked."

You and Luke ignored the debate and ran out to begin collecting the fruits of your labor. You each came in time after time with arms filled with tomatoes (not a vegetable I know), squash, cucumbers, peppers, potatoes, carrots, and beans. There was a lot more to gather than you had originally thought, and the two of you were taking an awful long time, the kitchen table nearly full of piles of veggies.

"Geez, are you almost done?" Michael groaned hanging off of the back of the couch.

You looked over at him, wiping the sweat off of your forehead and taking inventory of the stuff on the table. "Pretty much, just Lucifers lettuce is left," you shrugged, but all eyes turned to you in alarm. You were confused as you were referring to the lettuce that Luke had toiled over, it being his favorite vegetable.

"WHAT KIND OF GARDEN IS THIS?"

"I WANT SOME OF THAT!"

"WHERE WERE YOU GROWING THIS EXACTLY?"

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?" Luke asked bursting through the door attracted by the noise.

"I want a marijuana where do you grow them?" Calum yelled looking at Luke in amusement.

"What?" Now it was your brothers turn to be confused, "Y/N." He looked at you eyebrows raised, you turned a light pink still very out of the loop.

"Don't look at me I'm just as confused as you," you shook your head and motioned back towards the boys.

"What do you mean? You said you were growing Lucifers lettuce back there!" Michael exclaimed going over to the window to examine the garden.