57. Rebellion - Calum

Starting with this chapter I'm thinking of doing individually published four part chapters. So, instead of having all four preferences in one chapter you get them in one four part chapter (each part is published separately). It just seems like it would be easier to read and write. Let me know what you think!🤔

I'm also looking for requests!

Happy Election Day to my American friends! 😜💙💙

Calum:
The most popular boy in your grade was throwing a huge party. An amazing party, a party you were surprisingly invited to. A party that you knew Calum would never let you go to. This was of course because you had an eleven o'clock curfew, a strict no dating rule, and Calum's just general distaste for allowing you out without him.

So you did what any rebellious teenager in your position would do, go against what you're sure he would say and hope he doesn't find out. It's so much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. (Even if you knew that it was unlikely Calum would offer you either when it was all said and done.)

To this end, your best friend was coming to pick you up to drive you there, all you had to do was sneak out. This seemed simple enough, wait until Calum fell asleep and walk out the front door. He was usually pretty drained at the end of the day and wasn't awake for long.

It soon became apparent that your plan was not going to work.

"WOOOO! BAND WORK NIGHT!" Luke yelled as he walked in the door downstairs. Your point was proven by his entrance. Apparently once a month the boys pull an all nighter to "work" and hang out together. In other words, there were going to be four alert boys awake all night goofing off and running around.

You had to ask yourself, was it still a good choice to go? Should you go knowing that you were at a great risk to be caught? Should you go to the party that the most popular (and cutest) boy had personally invited you to? Should you have a great time with your friends? Should you sneak out?

Wait. Sneak out. How were you going to sneak out? All of the doors on the ground floor were thoroughly covered by Calum & Co. you couldn't leave that way. It wasn't like you had any doors on the second level of the house either. This could be a problem. You decided to text Y/BFF/N to ask him what he thought.

Y/N: Houston, we have a problem

He texted back right away.

Y/BFF/N💙: ...what

Y/N: two words: band sleepover

Y/BFF/N💙: at your house? Tonight?

Y/N: yep

Y/BFF/N💙: why does it matter? I thought you were sneaking out anyway

Y/N: yeah out the front door

Y/BFF/N💙: so go out another way

Y/N: ...like what...

Y/BFF/N💙: like a window

Oh no. This was turning into a very bad idea. You had two windows in your room. The large one that you might actually be able to fit out of was a straight drop to the lawn. As much as you wanted to go to the party you didn't want to maim yourself. The other one, which did drop you down onto the lower roof, was way too small to fit through. Windows were really a bad idea, but at the same time the only one either of you had.

Y/N: I'll either break my neck or get stuck

Your attention was drawn away from your phone by some commotion downstairs, "YO CALUM! I BROUGHT THE BEER!" Ashton cheered, coming to join the party.