12. You are Undervalued (CALM)

A/N- THAT ISNT A GREAT NAME BUT I COULDN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS OOPS...I'm not sure if I'll finish this tomorrow or..... But do y'all want every boy in every chapter? Or should I alternate?

Ashton:
"Ashtonnnnnnnnnnnnn," you whined stomping your foot.

"No means no Y/N," he folded his arms and stared you down.

"But, that's not fair! I can't go because you don't trust me?" You frowned, not at all happy with your brothers answer.

"No, you can't go because you're not mature enough to handle parties yet, there could be alcohol or drugs," he sighed, rubbing his face tiredly.

"I'm plenty mature, and I'm very responsible, the issue is you don't trust me."

"No, you aren't responsible or mature, just a young teen," he laughed, and all you saw was red.

"Fine, but just an FYI Y/A isn't that young," you walked to your room. If what he wanted was a young immature teen, that was what he was going to get.

Ashton seemed to have conveniently forgot that he tends to forget things often, and that you constantly remind him. So, for revenge you decided that for a whole week you wouldn't be nice or 'responsible' enough to help him. You knew that it was mean, and a little immature, but you convinced yourself that he deserved it, after all he had started it.

As you expected, when Ashton came back the next day irritable and upset.

"How was your day?" You asked Ashton as he came into the kitchen.

"Awful. I forgot my laptop with a bunch of notes on it," he sighed burying his head in his hands.

"Well I had a great day! I skyped with Y/BFF/N, and then took a nap, and then watched the latest Pretty Little Liars," you chirped happily. Even though you weren't happy Ashton was upset, you hoped that now he would realize how much you did for him.

"Great."

"Well maybe you should make sure that you have your laptop when you leave tomorrow," you shrugged nonchalantly.

"True. Ya know, I realized something on the carride back here, usually YOU help me grab all of my stuff in the morning, and YOU have never not given me my laptop in the morning," he said, clearly upset.

"Huh, I must have woken up late, you should really become more self-sufficient," you said, beginning to walk away.

"You didn't let me finish, you have never not given me my laptop until I didn't let you go to the party," he finished, causing you to stop in your tracks, and turn to face him.

"Well, maybe before calling me immature and irresponsible, you should think about what I do for you," you snapped back, your anger all coming back.

"Do you honestly think that by sabotaging my job it makes you look any-better? All you are doing is PROVING MY POINT!" Ashton bellowed out, standing to face you.

"It wasn't sabotage, I didn't touch your laptop, it was exactly where you left it, and I was never told I HAD TO bring it to you EVERY MORNING, it's your own fault," you smirked at him, thinking you had won the petty argument.

"I suppose that's fair. However, you didn't follow the schedule you normally do, if you can't handle being up late, then I should really pull your curfew back a few hours to make sure you get enough sleep," the tone of his voice oozing fake concern.

All you could do was gape, and he chuckled at your face.

"Teens need 8 to 10 hours of sleep so how about hmmmmmmmmm, 9 pm good?" He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.