73. You're On Your Period And All The Boys Are Around - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by
@xxElle_Hemmingsxxx
...

My biology grade is a 0.0% because my teacher hasn't put in any of my assignments yet and it stresses me out

THANKS FOR 5k 💕💕

Ashton:
What you wanted when you were on your period was constant human affection and contact. You were always attached to another person and became extremely clingy. You didn't like to be left alone, and would have to tag along to everything.

Due to this strange habit, Ashton could always tell when you were bleeding since you never left him alone. It used to irritate him and he'd try to shake you off, but then you'd just cry and make him feel bad. So he more or less just accepted that it was who you were.

The boys on the other hand hadn't quite put two and two together. They knew that sometimes you were way cuddlier than other times, but none of them seemed to have worked out the schedule and connected the dots.

Ashton didn't mind when they were over because that meant he could hand you off to someone else for a while.

"Ashyyyyyy," you frowned when you got up and padded down the stairs. You could tell that it was that time, and since Ashton was the only other human in the house he was going to have to deal with you. You heard movement in the kitchen so you walked through the hallway and peeked past the corner to see what was going on. Ashton was making omelets for breakfast.

You grinned and ran in, your slippers made almost no sound so you ended up taking him by complete surprise when you wrapped your arms around his back.

"EEK!" He dropped a whole egg, shell and all, into the hot pan.

"That's going to be a crunchy omelet," you giggled, peeking up over his shoulder so that you could see the mess.

Your brother sighed and reached over, and turned the stove off.

"It isn't safe for you to be hanging off of my back like I'm a jungle gym right in front of a hot surface," he complained. He reached down and vainly tried to loosen your grip so that he could shimmy out of your hold.

You were having none of it.

"I don't carrrrre Ashton. This is the voice of someone who needs constant attention," you whined, only pushing yourself closer to him and pressing your cheek into his back.

"How am I supposed to make breakfast if you're acting like a Koala bear?" He moved his hands so that they were no longer trying to pry your arms away, you considered this a major victory.

"Pour yourself some cereal, everyone loves cereal," you offered.

"I don't even know if I can get cereal when you're like this," he muttered.

But he tried anyway. Moving one foot forward, Ashton had to lean and drag you along with his torso with each and every step. His progress was slow, and you had to brace yourself, your knees were locked so that they didn't buckle and end up giving out. Then you'd be on your butt on the floor and you knew Ashton would use the opportunity to make breakfast before letting you reattach.

"This is ridiculous," he said when he got about halfway to the cabinet.

"I agree, I say we skip breakfast," you stood back up but didn't loosen your grip any.

"And I say that you should let go," in an incredible feat of both strength, and flexibility, Ashton managed to peel your arms off of him, twist around, grab you, and throw you up over your shoulder.