64. You Walk Out On Stage - Calum

Part 1/4

...
Requested by
@HeyImEmily12
...

Bruh I wrote that last part at like midnight and that was not a good choice.

Idk if I'm going to make all of these young, but this one is

Calum:  
You missed your older brother when he was way for so long. Being so small, you tended to forget and move on from issues quickly, but your brother being away was not one of them.

It was driving everyone nuts. Including Calum as you demanded to FaceTime him constantly. Not always fun in different time zones.

"Mawwwwwi," you complained, patching yourself to your sisters leg, "where's Cawwwwwum?"

"He's still gone sweetie, he's working," she sighed, running a hand through your thin hair.

"I wanna see him," you pouted, looking up at her with a pout that was scarily similar to your brothers.

"Y/N it's really really late where Calum is right now," Mali sighed, not sure how to explain time zones to you.

"But- But- But- Mawi," you let your bottom lip tremble as your eyes filled up with tears.

"Oh no," she mumbled, beginning to crack under all of your begging.

What really got her was when you said, "I miss him," in a very tiny and vulnerable voice.

She pursed her lips, "we'll try to Skype him, if he doesn't answer we leave him be," she offered you.

Thaaaaaank you Mallllli, you thought while you nodded your head rapidly.

"You're so lucky you're cute, did you know that?" She hummed, pulling out her laptop.

"I know Mawi!" You grinned cheekily at her.

Your sister rolled her eyes and pulled you onto her lap. She moved the little mouse icon over Calum's name, and then the call button.

"Hit it Y/N," she said, allowing you to do the actual calling.

She didn't think he would actually answer. But Calum was full of surprises.

"What?" His tired face appeared. It looked like he was supposed to be sleeping in a hotel room, as you could make out the headboard and pillows on his bed behind him.

"CALUM SHUT THAT BRIGHT ASS LIGHT OFF," another voice, Ashton, said from the other side of the room.

"Bro it's Y/N," your brother said irritated at his band mate for swearing in front of you.

"DON'T USE THAT WORD Y/N! IT'S MEAN!" He corrected himself from the other side of the room, still not visible to you.

"Okay," you shrugged. You understood what they told you, but the jury was still out on whether you'd listen to that rule or not.

"Cawwy I miss you," you frowned at him through the camera, "when are you coming back?"

He looked at you sadly for a moment and then glanced up at your sister. The tour wasn't even half over and you were already a mess.

"Not for a long time baby," he sighed, "are you having fun with Mali?" He tried to change the subject.

You sniffled a little after not getting the answer you wanted, "yes, but I don't wike it when you're gone."

"I know cutie, but I'll be able to visit in a couple weeks," he promised you. A couple was kind of stretching it considering it was six weeks until he'd get a break and eight until he'd get one long enough to go home.