26. Silliness (CALM)

Calum:
Honestly, what even was YouTube anymore? You hadn't been paying attention to it for a while and all of a sudden a whole new crop of challenges had taken over. You weren't sure what the duct tape challenge was but you really weren't impressed. Who would purposely drink milk to make themselves puke? Or jelly beans they knew could taste awful? It sounded awful to you, and of course because you thought they were a bad idea, Calum thought they sounded suuuuuper fun.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N! COME LOOK!" Your brother screamed and you sighed, walking into the kitchen where Calum and Michael were sorting through several dozen grocery bags.

"What's all that for?" You really weren't sure you wanted to know the answer, but at the same time it had to be asked.

"The chubby bunny challenge, the baby food challenge, the milk challenge, the ghost pepper challenge, the duct tape challenge, the saltine challenge, and the classic cinnamon challenge." Calum listed them excitedly while Michael smirked from behind him, clearly already excited about what what was sure to come.

"Why? Do you know how stupid and dangerous those all are?" You were right when you didn't want to know the answer because that sounded really unpleasant.

"Gotta do it while we can blame it on being young and stupid." Calum shrugged, going back to organizing his bags.

"Just don't be loud about it, I really don't want to hear you puking all over the place." You cringed, there was a solid chance that just the sight or smell of his vomit would make you toss your cookies too.

"Bad news there, I need you to supervise while me and Michael do it, you are the cameraman." He smiled, clapping you on the back and pushing you farther into the kitchen.

"What now. I thought I was the cameraman, and you were doing the challenges." Michael suddenly didn't look so excited, and that made you perk up a little.

"What do you mean? That was the plan the whole time!" Calum chuckled, rolling his eyes at the panicking redhead.

"But, don't you think it would be better if I handled the camera, Y/N doesn't even want to." He said hurriedly.

"Ya know, now that you mention it, I think that I'll help after all, we wouldn't want someone to be left out." You said, shooting Michael a fake sympathy glance, which he returned with a glare.

"Great! It's settled then, Michael you can pick the first one while I get the camera for Y/N." Calum smiled, walking out leaving you and Michael in the kitchen.

"I hate you." He mumbled looking through the stuff on the counter in unhappiness.

"You could always back out." You offered, giggling.

"No, Calum would never let me back out." He grumbled, picking up a can of baby food and squinting at the label.

"So you're going to eat baby food because you can't set your pride to the side?" You looked at him in disbelief.

"Exactly, and after this I can say that I'm too tired or sick or something and then I'm outta here." He said unexcited while opening the small can and taking a whiff. Michael turned a shade of green and looked at the food horrified.

"What?" You asked, laughing at his expression.

"THEY FEED THIS CRAP TO BABIES? IT SMELLS RANCID!" He shrieked, holding the can as far away from his face as possible.

"Now you get it eat it too!" You said cheerfully and Michaels face fell.

"You have to-." He was cut off by your brothers entrance.