83. You're Stalked - Calum

Part 1/4

...
Requested by:
@AshleyKeel3
...

So chapters 83 and 84 are a tad dark, "You're Stalked" and "You Are Raped" just to make sure y'all are aware

KIND OF DOUBLE UPDATE IDK I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I'M GOING FOR 3 PARTS TODAY (2 in this book)

Calum:
Have you ever felt someone's eyes burning into the back of your head?

Have you looked out the window just in time to see the shadows shift in a way you can't explain?

Have you heard your name whispered into the air when you thought no one else was around?

It's terrifying.

But nobody believed you when you told them that there was someone out there. Someone watching your every move.

...

"Calum! Calum did you see that? There's someone out there!" You squinted and pressed your face against the glass of the doorwall and peered into the inky blackness of the night.

Only a second ago you swore that you saw a humanoid shadow shift by one of the trees, backlit by only the moon.

Your brother sighed as he stood up from the kitchen table, noisily pushing his chair back. You didn't turn to look at him, but you could hear his loud footsteps as he lazily crossed the room to meet you.

"Where? I don't see anything," he grumbled, looking out the glass into the backyard.

"Over there, by the tree, I swear I saw someone," you gulped as the feeling happened again. The hairs on the back of your neck stood. There had to be someone out there, and you knew that they were looking at you, even though you couldn't see them.

Calum pressed his forehead against the glass and looked down at you, instead of out into the backyard.

"You have a very active imagination, you know that right?" He chuckled a little.

"What no? I am almost positive that someone is in the backyard by the tree," you paused and then mumbled, "they're looking at me Cal."

One of your brother's eyebrows raised.

"I think you need some rest Y/N, nobody is out there, and even if there was, I'd be here to make sure that they couldn't get you," he said before stepping back from the glass.

While his reassurance was more than welcome, you wish that he didn't think you were crazy.

You took one last long look outside, but no more human shapes could be distinguished. All you saw was the gentle swaying of the tree branches, and the reflection of the moon off of the shiny grass.

"I guess so," you exhaled and let your warm breath fog up the glass so you couldn't see out anymore.

"I know so, and I wasn't kidding about the sleep," Calum's strong arm looped around your waist and pulled you back. "Move along squirt, it's late," he pressed a kiss to the side of your head and then ruffled your hair.

"Yeah yeah, I'm not eight Cal, I can put myself to bed," you grumbled, trying in vain to fix the hair now wildly sticking up.

Calum laughed and you playfully frowned before stomping off to your room.

...

Mali wasn't any better.

...