52. Came For A Good Time And Honestly Feel So Attacked Right Now (CALM)

Sorry I just took like a random week and a half off??? Idk, I'm trying to make it up

Michael:
There was nothing better than pizza night. Every Friday when Michael would come home with two extra large pizzas and the two of you would watch movies and have little bit of relaxation/sibling bonding time. The boys were wrapping up their two week break, so they were coming over as well to say goodbye.

At six on the dot Michael, Luke, and Ashton came in with the food and some movies.

"Wait, where's Calum?" You asked as they started to set up the pizzas buffet style.

Ashton shrugged, carrying in some plates and setting them down, "we couldn't get a hold of him."

"I probably called half a dozen times," Luke added.

"He'll be here soon," Michael finished.

That statement was proof of your brothers closet psychic powers as right after he said that Calum himself came stumbling in the room.

"Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time, but I couldn't miss PIZZA!" He said enthusiastically. You took in his appearance and right away knew exactly what had made him 'lose track of time'. His hair was sticking up in all directions, his clothes disheveled, and most obvious of all, there were deep purple bruises on his neck and exposed upper chest.

You coughed awkwardly and looked away.

"What happe-," Ashton's sentenced stopped as soon as he got a good look at Calum, "never mind."

"It looks like you were attacked bro? Were there some leeches or something outside?" Luke smirked and slapped him on the back. Calum visibly flinched at the action and that didn't go unnoticed.

While the brunet was awkwardly avoiding questions, Michael came up behind him and lifted the back of his shirt.

"Mate!" He exclaimed, "it really does look like something with talons attacked your back."

"Shuuuut uuuup!" He was blushing and batted them off.

"Did you use protection?" Ashton questioned, grabbing his own food.

"Dude!" Calum hissed quietly.

"I just can't believe that he would leave whatever that was for movies," Luke raised his eyebrows.

Calum, who looked mortified at their teasing, sat down next to you and buried his head in his hands.

"I dunno, maybe he worked up an appetite," Michael smirked.

You decided to help Calum out, "is he okay?" You widened your eyes and put a slight pout on your face, "what attacked him? Where did he get all those bruises and scratches?"

Ashton started choking on his pizza and Luke slapped his back.

Michael looked at you horrified, "I, I, you don't-? How-?"

"You see Y/N," Luke started explaining but Michael shot him a look. "Calum got hit by a bus."

Michael nodded rapidly and Ashton looked at the two of them as if they were nuts.

"He walked out into the street and BOOM! That's why you always look both ways," Michael continued.

"Oh," you said thoughtfully, and the table shook a little as Calum tried to hide his laughter.

The other three boys excused themselves to the kitchen to 'get some drinks', but all you could hear were extremely loud giggles.

Calum finally looked over at you, "thanks Y/N."