63. You're In An Abusive Relationship - Luke

LMAO! I PUT THE WRONG CHAPTER NUMBER ON HERE!

Part 3/4

Three days, nine updates, over 18,000 words😆

...
Requested by:
@-x-hunter-x-

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Physical Abuse
...

It's kinda funny that I can tell when you guys get out of school because I get way more voting notifications

Luke:
He told you that you were stupid, that nobody but him would ever love you. He used your poor grades and lack of any friends as evidence. You believed him.

The issue that you didn't recognize was that Y/A/N had issued a self-fulfilling prophecy. He worked hard to make sure that people stayed away from you, and to sabotage you so your grades would drop.

He would tell you that when your teachers tried to ask you if you needed help, that they really just felt sorry for you and couldn't do anything anyway. You were too stupid for even their help. He would also play loud music or other disruptions to keep you up all night, no sleep made focusing and working extremely difficult. He just said that he could sleep (with earplugs you didn't have) and that there must be something wrong with you. All that did was further enforce he was the only one who would ever want to be with you.

All the people you had in your life before him disappeared. He told you that it was because they didn't want you anymore. Not because he demanded all your time and personally told them that you didn't like them.

Even poor Luke was cut from your life. Y/A/N knew that you trusted and loved your brother more than him, so he did everything he could to keep you away from home.

But Y/A/N didn't just use his words, he would often cause you injury. But he always said he was sorry after and that he loved you so it was okay.

Everyone but you knew that you weren't okay at all.

"Y/N!" He yelled angrily when you walked into his room, two hours later than you should be, "WHERE WERE YOU?"

He was yelling, that was good. Usually if he yelled it meant that he also wouldn't hit you or anything else. You didn't know why he did that, but it seemed he either took his aggression out on you, or on his own vocal cords.

"I- I was at math tutoring," you said shyly, setting down your bag, "Ms. Y/M/T/M said that if I went twice a week she'd give me extra credit."

"WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD GO?" He screamed, while you stood in front of him.

"I- I just... I'm failing that class and I need the credit to graduate," you stuttered, staring at the ground.

You heard him sigh loudly, and stand up. "You don't go to tutoring unless I say you can. I told you that you weren't smart enough to graduate. They can't help you."

He gripped your hair to pull your face up. You stared him in his eyes as his right hand smacked you across the face.

"I'm sorry baby," he pulled you into his chest, "I love you but you have to learn."

You nodded tearfully and gripped your cheek. That was sure to bruise. All you could do was hope that your eye didn't swell shut completely.

He caressed your face one more time and then stepped back, "now why don't you make yourself useful and make me a sandwich." You nodded and scurried away. It seemed like a solved problem to you.