Random Imagines (CCALLMM)

So like these are ones that I don't have a category for, but at the same time don't want to forget, so feel free to peruse them, they may disappear as I add them to chapters though... PS they're completely unedited so I wish you the best of luck while reading, along with my sincerest apologies. And they're short and there's a reason why they're here and not actually in a chapter.

Ashton: Facial Hair
It had been nearly a week since you had seen your older brother. You had gone to spend some quality time with your mother and other two siblings while Ashton was busy 'working' and you were happy to be back. Ashton's house was a lot quieter and you loved your younger siblings, but they could be a pain in the butt. When you got out your car and headed inside, nothing could prepare you for the horrors that you were about to face. You reached up to turn the handle when the door burst open and you were pulled into a hard chest.

"Good to see you to Ashton." You laughed, your voice muffled by your squished face.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever." He laughed pulling back and holding you out at arms length.

"AUGH!" You jumped back, as Ashton's face took you by surprise.

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU OKAY? WHATS WRONG?" He started to look around while you caught your breath. How was that even possible?

"Ashton," you called and he turned to look at you, "what is on your face?" With that he broke into a grin and giggled at the look on your face.

"I was just trying out a new look, whatcha think?" He stroked his FULL BEARD rather proudly, as if the squirrel on his face was a good thing.

"No. Why? Just no." You shook your head and his face fell a little bit he perked back up quickly.

"Awe is Y/N worried that she's gonna be replaced?" He pouted, ruffling your hair. Now what was he going on about? You were talking about his beard not some kind of abandonment issue.

"Who exactly are you replacing me with?"

"Somebody who actually likes my beard, maybe a pretty girl who really likes my beard." He suggestively wiggled his eyebrows and you laughed in his face.

"You look like a farmer? What kind of girl are you going for?" You pushed past him and inside leaving him to grab your bags.

"A nonjudgmental one would be nice." He muttered under his breath.

"You asked me."

"And trust me I've learned my lesson."

Luke: Homesick
People say that it happens to everyone, and that it was just part of the adjustment, but it didn't make you feel any better. You felt like a dam about to burst with all of the despair you had locked inside after moving here. You missed your parents, you missed your siblings, you missed home. It seemed to be just sinking in that Australia was your new permanent residence, probably because this is the first time you haven't been home for your siblings birthday. They were younger than you and always had a huge bash filled with cake and screaming kids. You used to hate it, only participating for the cake, but now, as your mom sent you pictures you felt like you would do anything to be there. The emotion had formed a lump in your throat as it became more than you could handle, and a few silent tears found their way down your face.

Thank god Luke wasn't home to see you like this, there's no telling how he would react, and you didn't want him to think that you didn't love him or the rest of the family, just to understand that you were there for a majority of your life so far, and nearly your entire childhood. It isn't something you can let go of or forget easily. So you just laid there and let the tears flow, trying to let the sadness run its course so that you wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. Sniffling, you curled up and cried yourself to sleep.