55. You're Sick And Another Member Takes Care Of You (CALM)

Okay so sorry I'm so sporadic and like just absent. I've had legitimate things to do and this has been put on the back burner. I'm not sure I can say it will get better since my time management skills are crap, but my outstanding activity ends in early November so then I should have probably 500% more free time.

Anyways, you're related to the first boy, being taken care of by the second

Luke (Michael):
"I did not sign up for this. I did NOT sign up for this," Michael paced beside the couch you were laying on. You glared at him from under your blankets as he continued to freak out.

"At least you're not sick. I don't know why you're complaining, babysitters have to expect the unexpected," you said hoarsely, coughing a little at the end.

"Jesus Christ your voice is like sandpaper," Michael muttered, "you sit tight I'm going to go get some tea or something."

"Okay," you croaked.

"And stop talking," he yelled over his shoulder on the way out.

"No!" You yelled out stubbornly, ignoring the deep burning sensation due to your strep throat.

"What am I going to do with you?" You could hear him still rambling from the kitchen, "what am I going to do with ME? This is a lot more babysitting than I bargained for."

"You're whiny, do you know that?" You asked him when he came back in, "even whinier than me and that says something."

"Shut up, shouldn't you be resting your throat or something?" He sat down on the other couch and glared at you.

"You're the babysitter, you tell me," you whispered over the mug of your tea just before you took a sip. There was something about being sick that just made you extra sassy.

"Why? It's not like you listen anyway," he countered.

"Touché," you conceded, continuing to sip on your tea which was in fact soothing your throat.

The silence was interrupted when Michaels phone went off. At least you assumed the 'Toxic' ringtone was his as it definitely wasn't yours.

"Hey Luke," Michael picked up the call and you nearly spit out your tea. Luke. Luke's ringtone on Michaels phone was a Britney Spears classic.

"Yeah, she's okay I guess, I mean not like dead or anything, just laying there and sassing me," he continued talking.

"I know right? Yeah, she's running a fever and complaining about her throat," he paused, "I don't know I'll ask her. Y/N, are you sure it isn't heartburn?"

You sent his way quite possibly the nastiest look you've ever given anyone.

"Damn that's a yes she's sure," Michael mumbled, looking away.

"What no? I'm an excellent babysitter even when the baby is a sick, whiny, teenager," he snorted.

"Fine, see you tomorrow," he hung up the phone and looked over at you, "he'll be back tomorrow after lunch, so just make sure you're okay between now and then."

"So I'm allowed to die afterwards?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, as long as I'm not around and Luke is in charge so I don't get in trouble for it, ya know, an accessory or whatever," he waved it off.

"I'll try my best," you sighed.

"Good, that's good, so uh, do you like need anything?" He shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

"I'm okay," you shoved your head into the pillow and stared up at the ceiling.

"Okay, uh, I'll be taking a nap, come and get me if you need anything," he nodded and got up to leave. You pulled the blankets closer as a shiver ran up your spine.