The Incident

June 19th 6:29 AM

May felt a breeze over her shoulders that made her shiver. She curled herself up in an attempt to stay warm only to find, she was laying on a hard surface. This wasn't her bed. She opened her eyes. She was outside? May stood up and saw the neighborhood. Right then, she knew where she was. This was the roof of the condo!! But who brought her up here? That thought was interrupted when a tiny little thing landed in the corner. May knew this mean flying pest all too well. A yellow jacket! She slowly backed as far as she could away from it. The dangerous bug flew closer to her. She tried backing away once more but then, she slipped, and fell flat on the cement! It hurt, and it was so cold.

6:31 AM

Mettaton was walking over to the condo, when he heard a scream. He hurried over and saw his girlfriend laying on the ground in immense pain. "Oh my gosh! May darling! What happened?!" he asked as he helped her sit up. "I, fell, off the roof," she answered, then groaned at the pain in her wrist. "You'll be okay darling! Just hold on! I'm taking you to Dr. Alphys!" Mettaton lifted May onto her feet and started walking. He saw the look on May's face and stopped. She was limping. He knew what this meant. Mettaton immediately wrapped one of his arms around May's shoulders and hooked his other hand around her legs. Carrying May, he ran as fast as he could to the hospital. 

6:37 AM

They arrived at the hospital and were taken to an exam room right away. The nurse had asked them to wait for her to get Dr. Alphys. May was set down on the exam table. Mettaton hated having to hear the poor girl whimper in pain. He joined May on the exam table. "Alphys will be here any minute darling, she can fix that up for you," May kept whimpering. "Shhhh. I'll be with you the whole time. You're gonna be okay."