It's Okay

March 8th, 3:16 AM

Mettaton woke up to find May using him as a pillow once again. "What?" sleep talk. "No, no no no no no no no," a nightmare. She snapped awake. "I was-" Mettaton cut her off and pulled her close. "Hush baby," he wrapped his arms around her, using a bit of heat magic. "Back to sleep now," as she dozed off, Mettaton slipped out from underneath her and tucked her in. He saw she was missing something. "Oh, there he is," May felt something soft brush up against her face. She opened her eyes just a little bit and saw Squishy laying in bed with her, before closing them again. Mettaton then realized he was missing something. Where was his shirt? May had just been laying on metal muscles! "Found it," he thought as he put it back on. What was it doing on the floor of May's room? Oh, that's right, he took it off to let her see his abs, then every time he tried to put it back on, she begged him not to. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw May rustling around in bed. "Please, no!" She began to cry a bit. "I've been kidnapped, They're hurting me," he joined her in bed and held her in his arms. "Shhhh, it's okay. It'll all be over soon," "They're doing experiments on me, and they won't let me leave. I'm their test mouse," This sounded bad. Mettaton shook her awake. May snuggled up to him, shaking and whimpering. "Shhhhhhhh, it's okay. You just had a bad dream. Everyone has bad dreams every now and then," tears fell, and she still whimpered like a scared little puppy. "Hush baby, it's okay. Metta's here," As she began breathing more normally, Squishy joined the two. "I love you," May smiled and gave him a few pets before hugging Mettaton real tight. "May!" his voice was strained. "Sorry," she let him go and looked down. "Aw, it's okay, I love you too darling, now, sleep," he told her in the softest way he could "No!" May latched onto him, thinking of the nightmare she just had. "Shhhh, it's okay, no one will hurt you on my watch," a bit of heat magic and pets sent May on the first train to Snoozeville.