Late Night Love

October 26th, 2:41 AM

May and Mettaton had just finished watching Hercules together. May yawned. "Alright. Off to bed," she tried to stay awake. "Please, just one more movie," May begged. Mettaton picked her up. She tried to give him the puppy dog eyes, but she was so tired, they didn't work nearly as well. She was set down in her bed. Mettaton could tell from the way she curled herself up that she was more than just tired. "Typical May," he thought as he walked into the kitchen to get her a snack.

2:44 AM

Mettaton left the kitchen and saw May on the couch in the living room. He sighed, put the food down, and walked over to her. "May darling, it's almost 3 in the morning! You need your sleep!" Mettaton turned off the TV. "Hey," she snapped. Mettaton then picked her up and carried her to bed again. Another yawn. Mettaton left her room and she could barely keep her eyes open.

2:45 AM

Mettaton walked back into May's room with a bread roll in hand. May allowed her eyelids to fall, but a loud growl from her empty stomach prevented them from doing so. A bread roll was placed on her chest. Mettaton encouraged her to eat up. May set it aside and turned away. Her stomach growled again. "It shows no mercy!" she thought to herself as she curled up. Mettaton held the bread roll in front of her face, and she instantly bit into it. "Beverly makes the best bread rolls," she thought as she enjoyed that chewy goodness.

2:48 AM

After finishing that delicious roll, May dozed off to the dream world. Mettaton smiled at the fact that May was getting over the whole food thing. To her, it was still instinct to turn it away, but she would eat when it was given to her. He had even caught her occasionally snatching small nips of food before mealtime. "Could this night get any better?" sleep talk. Mettaton knew exactly what she was dreaming about: last night! He remembered how much she blushed. It was so cute! "Sleep tight, my little firework," he kissed her forehead, then left.