Caffeine Overdose

April 8th, 5:08 AM

"May!...what..." Mettaton had no idea how to react to what he was seeing. "You said I could have one cup of coffee today, this looks like one cup to me!" She sipped on the tube connected to a cup almost as big as she was. The top of the lid was up to her neck with her heels on and had a 3-foot diameter. Mettaton rolled his eyes. "Well, you have a little more than two hours till you need to be at school. I wish you luck finishing that whole thing," May stared at him in disbelief as he walked out of the room. "What?! I thought he would be way madder." She thought as she sipped on her peppermint mocha.

7:16 AM

May all but waddled into the car. Mettaton had to stop himself from laughing out loud at seeing her so full. "How are you doing over there?" Mettaton asked as he pulled out of the driveway. May couldn't even answer. She was bouncing up and down in her seat, one foot twitching, her arms wrapped around her stomach. "I'm ok! How are you? What are you going to do today? Oh my god, I gotta pee. You're driving so SLOW!" "Oh really? Because we're here," May sprung out of the car. "Bye!" she ran onto campus, hurrying to the closest bathroom.

3:12 PM

May was never so happy to be home from school. She wanted to finish that giant cup of coffee, but after what happened today, she was questioning if that was a good idea. She wheeled the giant peppermint mocha into the living room and took a sip with caution. She heard a knock on the door. "Hey, welcome back honey," She hugged Mettaton and dragged him onto the couch. "I never let you answer me, how was your day?" he began to tell her when he felt her heart beating unusually fast. Paranoid, he pulled out his phone and called Dr. Alphys.