Ze Last Chaptor

June 12th, 4:13 AM

Mettaton and Papyrus had to get up super early. "Is everyone asleep?" Papyrus was trying so hard not to shout, whispering was impossible due to his naturally loud voice. Mettaton nodded. "Perfect," it was the last day of school for the squad, and the guys wanted to surprise them. Once they had everything ready, they both walked upstairs with the surprise in hand.

4:28 AM

Mettaton's first stop was May's room. "What's that? I smell something delicious," lol, the surprise was affecting her dream. Mettaton walked up to the bed, putting his hand on her shoulder. The alarm clock inside May's head would go off right about...now. Her eyes opened up just a sliver. "Hey, wakey wakey eggs and bakey," a tray was set down on her bed. May turned and adjusted her position, sitting up a bit more to see heart shaped pancakes topped with chocolate chips and marshmallows; scrambled eggs with ham and cheese in them, arranged to look like a mountain; a clear vase with a bouquet of bacon roses and hash browns acting as the soil; a mug, most likely containing a peppermint mocha, topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls; and two bowls the brims of which decorated with bits of spam, one with ketchup, the other with maple syrup. Where to start? Where to start?! May hugged Mettaton over the food. May looked down at her plate. So the pancakes still seemed to still be hot. However, the eggs were cooling down fast. May stuck her fork into the eggs and started eating. Once she started she couldn't stop. She dug into the hash-browns eating pieces of bacon between scoops.

5:07 AM

Everyone received their breakfast in bed. April and May had bacon roses since they were the chefs' girlfriends, everyone else got a bacon bowl of hash browns. Mettaton had decided to go check on May. When he opened the door, he saw her struggling to continue her meal, and there was still most of it left! He walked in. "Hey," she sipped on her peppermint mocha. "Thank you for this very delicious meal," she tried to take another bite of hash browns and was very shocked when Mettaton picked up the tray. "Glad you liked it," May picked up the fork. "No no no, it's okay. You don't have to eat this all now," "Are you crazy? This looks like you spent all night on it," Just then, it hit that her belly was already so full. And her skin had been stretched. Not again! Oh well, she had school to get ready for. Bath time!

8:56 AM

The day had just been a brief few minutes with every teacher. Everyone was sent into the cafeteria. A festival? The perfect way to end the school year! Time to get some funnel cake!

2:19 PM

April and May had been competing against each other to win the games. May pumped her fist when she knocked down the final target. "That's May: 27, April: 19," She sipped on her cherry Pepsi. April stuck her hand out. May hesitated at first, looking at April for any signs of this being a trick. Then smacked her hand down on her sisters, giving each other their first high five. The rest of the night of April and May kept trading the lead. Each time one pulled ahead they didn't hesitate to congratulate each other. For the first time, her life she was seeing April struggle at the shooting game. May had to hold back so as to not complete demolish and embarrass April. When they were talking away, May saw April rubbing the shoulder the toy gun was resting on, she ran over to the nearest churro stand and bought them both one. "Let's take a break with these churros." April took it gratefully. 

2:31 PM

The girls walked out with their arms full of prizes. Seeing their guys, they looked at each other, both thinking "What if we did a little role reversal?" They walked up to them and each handed their guy a prize. All they could do was just stare. Paps broke the silence first. "I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" Paps scooped April up in a big bear hug. 

June 13th, 1:42 AM

They all came home. May was hungry and very, very tired. Did a car just pull up in their driveway? Eh, she was probably just seeing things. Zzzzzzzzz...