Precious Fluffy Secret

April 3rd, 4:57 AM

April opened the door to May's room to see she was still in bed. "May, get up, we have school today," May buried her face in a pillow. "What's the point? Without Mettaton, I have no one to impress. What's the point of getting some achievement if no one's proud of you for it?" April took a moment to think before replying "Achievements aren't so others are proud of you, they're so you can be proud of yourself! Also, one of the things you said you had yesterday was a good chance of getting a decent job. If you stop going to school you'll lose that," She heard coughing. "May, you really think I'll fall for the oldest trick in the book?" "Fine, I'll go,"

3:29 PM

After a fairly normal day at school (mostly sitting bored at her desk because of how quickly she finished her work) May went back to the puppy adoption center. She smiled when she saw the white fluffy Pomeranian puppy from the day before, who seemed to remember her. "Hi," She picked her up and brought her over to the front desk. "Hello, I wish to adopt this white fluff ball here," the woman at the desk just stared at her. May slowly backed away and re-entered the puppy room. "Is that not what I was supposed to do?" she thought.

3:36 PM

May had snuck the puppy up to her room and closed the door. "Here, I built you a little house," May poked her head inside the tiny house in the corner of her room and the adorable white furball scampered on in. "I made you a little bed and some toys, I'll find you something to eat in a little bit," May crawled out to give her new puppy a little space. She then walked downstairs to hear a knock on the door. "Perfect timing!" she thought before opening the door and picking up a package labeled "Chewy". She then walked back up to her room and opened the box. "I've got the kibble," she told the puppy in a baby talk voice. "You need a name. I named the street dogs after drinks, a pattern I'll stick to. Hm, Martini? No, Margarita! That's your name, and I can call you Margaret," just as she finished that thought, Margaret tried running down the stairs. May saw this and picked her up. "No no no no no, you have to stay in here. None of the other squad members can see you," Hopefully, she could keep this puppy a secret until she could figure things out. "If the other squad members found out, they would make me get rid of her like heartless b*****s," But since May had a heart, she would make sure that didn't happen.