Can I Has Food?

March 31st, 3:58 PM

May was on the couch, watching Aidem videos on her tablet. "Wow, these people have genius cheating methods, but why not just do your work?" She thought. She had no need to cheat, but some other students, including April, have tried cheating off of her. "Not happening," her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her stomach growl. "What? I just ate like, 3 hours ago," She then picked up a delicious smell, a smell like that meant food! "What is that?" She took a sniff. "Bacon..." another sniff. "Something made out of potatoes," what else was she smelling? "I don't know what that is, but it's either chicken or eggs," it was more likely eggs. "Bacon+potatoes+eggs=yum,"

3:59 PM

Now that she had the food's ID, May walked into the kitchen. Just where was it? She took another sniff. "What's it doing against the wall?" She wondered. "If it's just a breakfast scented air freshener, I'm gonna kill someone," May then realized what she said and questioned if that was even a thing before resuming the hunt. "That way," it was near the slightly open back door. Just outside of it, there was the source of that delicious smell. "What are you doing out here? And more importantly, what'cha munchin' on?" Mettaton was leaning against the wall, holding a foil box. "There's a place on the edge of town where you can assemble your own casserole, they bake it, and you can take it home," "I thought that wasn't open yet," "It's not, but the owner invited me in for a sneak peek," "I'm guessing it's breakfast food," Mettaton looked confused. "How'd you know?" "I could smell that from the living room," they talked for a little bit. Every time Mettaton looked away from the dish, May unsuccessfully tried to snatch a little bite. "Can we go to the grand opening of that place?" May asked, so close to grabbing a nip. Mettaton saw this and shooed her hand away. "I was actually planning on taking you, so you have to wait until then if you want a taste of what they got," May frowned with disappointment. As she started to walk back inside, the sound of her rumbling stomach filled the area. "Guess I'll just have to wait 'til dinner," she thought. "Oh, are you hungry? I had no clue." Mettaton tried hard to hide the sarcasm in his voice. May turned around with her eyebrows raised as if to say "duh". But she still didn't want to ask for the food. Mettaton just stared at her. Not going to give in till she asked. "Ugh! Fine...Can I have some?" Mettaton pushed the box of food towards her with a big smile on his face. "Sure!" May grabbed a fork and began happily munching on the delicious breakfast casserole. Once she finished, she walked up to Mettaton, giving him a kiss on the cheek. May started to walk into the kitchen to throw away the food with a little extra bounce in her step. Mettaton mumbled under his breath "That wasn't so hard now was it?" He saw May pause and turn around to give him a cheeky smile, before disappearing into the kitchen.