Eat For Your Snuggles

6:03 PM

"May, dinner's ready," she got onto her knees and faced Mettaton. "No hungs, want snuggles," Mettaton crossed his arms. "I only snuggle with people who have food in their bellies," May turned around and lay down. "Not worth it," she thought as she curled herself up, completely ignoring her rumbling stomach. She then heard thunder and gulped, good thing she wasn't chewing gum. She glanced at Mettaton and walked into the kitchen, coming back munching on a few grapes before hugging him, terrified. Since she listened, Mettaton decided to be nice and snuggle for a little bit. "Alright, you had your snuggles," he backed away from her. "Come back with a full belly if you want more," May bent her eyebrows and walked back into the kitchen. Clack clack clack! she set a plate down on the coffee table and began eating on the couch.

6:24 PM

Every time the thunder clapped May would jump and huddle closer. This was a huge improvement from before, where May would be almost paralyzed in fear from a thunderstorm. Not only was Mettaton extremely proud of her, but he would take cuddles from her any day! May had finished her plate of food, it wasn't as much food as Mettaton would've liked, but again, he'll take what he could get. Another clap of thunder and May jumped, but stayed on the couch, not looking away from the book she was reading.