Evening Love

4:18 PM

Thunder rolled outside as May stood in the doorway. Mettaton was in the opposite corner of the room, encouraging May to hop over to him. Another test. He had done this before back in the condo, and it actually seemed to work a little bit. Hop, hop. she entered the room. Hop, hop, hop, hop. she was almost there. Lightning and she instantly latched onto him. She then remembered what they found out earlier. "Am I crushing you?" she asked. "A little," Mettaton's voice was strained. If he had a spine, May probably would have broken it. "Sorry," May let go of him and slumped onto the couch, ashamed. "I can't even hug you anymore," Mettaton joined her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "It's okay. You just need some time to figure this out," A flash of lightning and May scrambled into his lap, shaking and whimpering. "Shhhh, it's okay," He gave her a tiny dose of heat magic. She could barely keep her eyes open. She snuggled up close to Mettaton and zz...

5:36 PM

May woke up on the couch, bundled in a blanket, surrounded by stuffed animals, and the main menu to Spaceballs open. She picked up the remote and hit play. Her phone chimed. It was a message from April. "Okay, I know you didn't know about your strength, but still, just look at this!" She attached a picture of the x-ray of her arm. Looked like May had done some serious damage. She began writing a message, rambling about how April kind of deserved it but she couldn't believe she did that and she was sorry. Mettaton walked in and saw what she was doing. Her phone was swept out of her hand. "Woah, woah woah! May, I know cussing is a regular part of your vocabulary, but there is no reason why you should be doing it that much in one text!" There were at least 3 swears in every sentence! He began taking them out of the places where they weren't necessary. "She'll know it's not me if that message doesn't contain any curse words!" May protested. Mettaton finished editing the text and handed the phone back to May. "Now, I'll be in the kitchen making dinner. Call me if you need anything,"

6:03 PM

May hopped into the kitchen. "I smell bacon! Breakfast for dinner?" Mettaton nodded. May pumped her fist and began filling up a plate. She sat down at the table. Nom, nom! She then hopped back into the living room, slid back into the little setup she woke up in, and resumed the movie. "Hey I don't have to put up with this I'm rich, lol!" she chuckled.