Rats!

6:27 PM

Everyone came down and gathered at the table. "Where's Cleo?" "We haven't seen her all day," the twins asked. "At Grillby's. With Sans," Maddie muttered as she filled up a plate. "I hope she's not paying off his tab. That damn couch potato deserves to forever be in debt, for wasting all of his damn time, laying down with his damn eyes closed!" Her nails grew into sharp claws and she looked for something to slash with them. Squeak! A rat scurried across the windowsill with a tiny chunk of moldy cheese. "Enjoy that cheese as it will be the last meal you'll ever have, dumpster rodent!" she thought before sinking her claws into its neck. She then held out her hand with the dead rat hanging by its tail from one of her claws.

6:29 PM

Ellie climbed in through the window. "Would it kill you to use the--" May stopped herself when she remembered Maddie and Papyrus were both in the room, "--fuuuuuudging door?" Usually, Maddie got upset when people censored their language when she was in the room, but in this case, so was Papyrus, so she made an exception. "The window saves so much time. Instead of walking around to the front, then going through multiple rooms, you can just walk up to a window and climb into the room you need to get into," Ellie then noticed the rat hanging from Maddie's claw. "Please tell me you're not going to eat that," Now Maddie was disgusted. "HELL NO! Rat meat is way too chewy for me to even swallow, (that's why no one here eats steak) and even if I could, it doesn't sit well at all! (Of course, that doesn't mean that other cats don't like rats) No, this I'm going to split into 4 equal chunks and feed to my young felines for dessert," she chuckled. "Funny. Us cats like to play a little game we call Spin the Rat. Whoever its head landed on would either get to eat the rat or chase around a laser pen dot. Pretty sure you can all figure out which one I choose when it lands on me," she then set the rat on its back in the middle of the table. "Let's play a round right now, except instead of eating the rat, whoever it lands on has to help me feed Molly and Mimi after dinner," 4 gray tabbies then walked into the room. "You 4 already had your dinner. I will give you each a part of this rat after your sisters have theirs," Maddie was a proud mother of 6. Sure, 4 of those kids were adopted and technically supposed to be pets, but she still considered them her children.

6:31 PM

"Can't their dad help you out?" April asked. "My fiance is always at work trying to help provide, I tell him he doesn't have to, but he insists, and I barely see him long enough to watch a movie with him at 4:30 AM. At least, he tends to the kids at night. Aggh, I wish Steve never turned 14! 'Cause then, he wouldn't be old enough to work, and I could spend way more time with him." Maddie and Stephen knew each other pretty much their whole lives and were currently engaged. (They would be married if Cleo didn't say they had to wait until they were both 18) It was a match made in heaven. Literally, the only thing they ever fought about was how the movies should be organized. Maddie believed "the," counted as T, but Stephen thought it didn't. Maddie pushed away the thought. "Anyway, Spin, the, rat!" it didn't spin very much, and landed on Maddie. "We're doing that again, that was a really poor spin," She used more force this time and it spun a lot better. The rat landed on Mettaton. Maddie rolled her eyes. "I absolutely despise you, but at least this is a task you are familiar with," she complained. That earned a look. "Agh! I said that out loud! God Dammit!" she shouted. "Anyway, I'm sure we're all famished, so let's just fill up our stomachs and continue with our day," Maddie tucked the rat into a place where she knew her cats could never get to it, cleaned the center of the table, and washed her hands.