Laughs All Around

November 24th, 4:28 AM,

May woke up and checked her phone. No work today, but feeling wide awake, she climbed out of bed. She then put on some eyeshadow and walked downstairs. She pondered for a bit on what to do and decided to play some video games. She browsed the selection. "Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword." she thought. She pulled the case off of the shelf, but before she could open it, "What are you doing up so early?" asked a voice she knew all too well. "I'm not tired," she responded. Mettaton wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Come on. Back to bed young lady," he began to escort May back upstairs. She climbed back into bed and curled herself up.

4:29 AM

Mettaton walked into May's room with a bowl of strawberries. "I brought your favorite," For a moment, May just lay there with the bowl right next to her. Then, feeling really hungry, she took a small strawberry and nom. Nom, nom. Nom. She then set the empty bowl on her nightstand. She saw Mettaton just standing there with what looked like so little energy. She got up, set him on her bed, plugged him in, and went back to sleep, using him as a pillow.

5:04 AM

Mettaton woke up and removed the cable from his neck and saw May laying on the bed sideways all curled up with her head, framed by one of her arms, on his chest. Careful not to wake her, he picked her up and tucked her in. "Well I hope she was worth it," Oh no! Sounds like a nightmare. Her eyes snapped open. "Please tell me you haven't cheated," Mettaton wrapped his arms around her. "Absolutely not! And I never will. Just the thought of such a dirty act makes me feel guilt! Where would you ever get the idea?" May sighed in relief. "That was a nightmare. It was so realistic," She was so glad it didn't actually happen. She then remembered what she did earlier. "Sorry for falling asleep on you," Mettaton joined her on the bed. "It's okay. Feel free to use me as a pillow whenever you want," he replied. He was wondering about this for a while. Was May ticklish? He got up and decided to test it. Soon the room filled with giggles. He then moved his hands around a little bit, looking for the most ticklish spots: under her chin, between her neck and shoulders, the ends of her waist, and right next to her hips. He made a note of these and kept tickling May. "No, stop! Have mercy!" She managed to say between giggles. He stopped and gave her time to breathe.

1:03 PM

The squad just had lunch and April was in the living room. She saw Mettaton had plugged himself in to charge. Seems this time he actually remembered. Seeing that, April was feeling mischievous. She grabbed her toolbox. "Man do I have big plans for you," she thought as she pulled out a screwdriver and began to work.

1:24 PM

April put away her tools and hid behind the doorframe, waiting for Mettaton to wake up. "This is gonna be good," she told herself as she rubbed her hands together.

1:26 PM

"May, I have something to show you," April dragged her over to the living room, where Mettaton was walking around. May turned to face April. "Just wait," April snickered and walked away. "What sort of prank did she pull today?" May asked herself before turning to Mettaton. "Oh, May. Didn't see you there," his voice was high pitched. May struggled not to laugh. "What? What's so-" he put his hand over his mouth. May burst into laughter. "May, this is NOT funny!" Mettaton shouted. "You sound like the Alpha from Up. It's just SQUIRREL!" They both turned to face the front door. May started laughing again. "That actually worked!" "Well then, I'll just go to Alphys and have her fix SQUIRREL!" This time they turned to face the window. More laughing. "But in all seriousness, I WILL have my voice fixed!" And with that, he walked out the front door. May then saw April standing in the hallway. "Please tell me you recorded that," "I sure did SQUIRREL!" They both turned to face the wall. "Anyway here's the footage," April pulled out her phone and they watched the video together. "We should post it," "I was thinking the same thing!"