...Need...More...Food...

January 31st, 3:41 PM

May and Mettaton were at the mall again. When she felt her stomach growl, she tugged on Mettaton's arm and pointed to the DQ just across from Target. "May, you had one of those yesterday," Mettaton saw the look on her face. "I'll get you something to eat right after we return all this," he had accidentally bought some things he didn't want to.

3:56 PM

May looked down as she and Mettaton walked across the mall. "It's okay, we're almost there," Mettaton wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

3:59 PM

They turned into the Cheesecake Factory and were seated right away.

4:02 PM

The waiter just asked for drinks. "Huh, I thought for sure you'd get a milkshake," Mettaton stated. "Nah, too expensive," May replied. Mettaton nodded. He could see May was hungry by how excited she was to be here. And he was happy that she is finally able to get excited or at least open to eating. "Love the decoration," May noted.

4:09 PM

The waiter handed them their drinks. "Can I have a red velvet white chocolate cheesecake?" May asked the waiter. Mettaton jumped in. "No. I'll let you get a slice of cheesecake to take home and save for later, but you need an actual meal first," "Fine. I'll take a cheeseburger with bacon and a side of fries," The waiter turned to Mettaton and stared at him. Mettaton looked at May who seemed to be as confused as he was. "Uhh I guess it's my turn, I'll take the same please." Without saying anything the waiter turned and walked away. Mettaton and May watched after him and turned towards each other. "Well isn't he Mr. Personality," Mettaton said under his breath, which made May burst into laughter.

4:37 PM

"That's strange, our food should've arrived by now," May was way past being impatient and she has moved into downright annoyed. Mettaton was just as frustrated. "That's it, I'm going to say something!" Right before Mettaton was going to stand up their food had arrived...well, food had arrived, not the food they ordered. A chicken sandwich with a salad was placed in front of May while Mettaton was lucky enough to get a taco. "Uh, excuse me, this is not what we asked for," the waiter picked everything back up. "My bad, wrong table. Sorry, I'm new here," And with that, the waiter left. May looked like she was starving. "Aw May, I'm sorry. I know you're hungry, but we just have to wait a bit more,"

4:51 PM

Another waiter walked up to the table. "Hey, I apologize if we have worse service than usual. We have new chefs and new waiters all around and they're still figuring things out, so it'll be while," May got up. "New my ***! That guy looked like he knew exactly what he was doing!" Mettaton stood up and grabbed her hand. "Come on May, let's get out of here. It's not worth the wait," He walked away, taking her with him. "I'll just get you something to eat at home,"

4:56 PM

May opened the front door and began walking downstairs into the basement. "Kitchen's that way," May turned around. "We waited so long at the Cheesecake Factory, I don't even want food anymore," she then disappeared down the stairs. Mettaton walked over to the couch and began banging his head against the wall. After a bit, he flopped onto the couch. "Why?!" Meanwhile, in the basement, May had a camera rolling. "Hey guys, it's May and I've got some news I've just been flipping to tell y--" she landed on her feet and fell back onto the mat. She wanted to make an announcement that she moved back into the condo. She stood up and stopped the recording. She reviewed the footage. "The flip doesn't look good from this angle anyway," she thought when the sound of her rumbling stomach filled the huge room. As she entered the living room, she lifted up Mettaton's head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then tried doing something, a little, weird. "Um, May, if you're trying to leave a hickey, it won't work," May lifted her head up. "I know," she walked into the kitchen and began browsing the cabinets. "Brookside dark chocolate blueberries, perfect," She grabbed one of the many large bags and poured a bunch into a medium-sized bowl. "Yummy," she thought as she left the kitchen and walked up to her room. She lay in her bed, opened up her laptop, and began browsing Aidem.