Surprise!

August 29th 5:14 AM

"Okay, we have exactly 12 hours and 46 minutes to assemble the perfect surprise party for the twins' 14th!" Cleo paced back and forth holding a clipboard. "Ellie, you know them best, so you're on distraction. Keep them out of the condo until 5 pm. April, May, Mettaton, you 3 start decorating," "On it," April replied. "Jimena, Toriel, Papyrus, get in that kitchen and start baking!" "Right" "Maddie,  Undyne, send out invitations! I'll be the supervisor," Cleo looked around. "Where's Napstablook? He's supposed to be the DJ!" "C-cleo?" "Yes, Alphys?" "I s-still don't have a j-job," Cleo looked through the papers on the clipboard. "Let's see, what am I forgetting?" Cleo saw all the jobs were taken, but she couldn't leave Alphys with nothing to do. "Uh, you can be..... the assistant. Just go around helping everyone with some tasks here and there,"

6:23 AM

Jimena, Toriel, and Papyrus had finished planning out the cake and called everyone down for breakfast, including the twins. "Happy birthday!" Jimena exclaimed as she handed Grace and Beverly their special breakfast.

4:41 PM

The twins walked off to try on another pair of heels, while Ellie made a phone call. "Guys, hurry up. I'm running out of shoe stores to take them to!" "Okay, if you guys leave now, we should be done by the time you get here," Cleo replied. 

5:00 PM

"They're coming! Hide!" Everyone did so. Ellie and the twins walked in. "Don't get us wrong, the mall was fun," "We just wish that for our birthday, we did something more.. special," the lights turned on. Everyone revealed themselves and called out "SURPRISE!!!" The twins had no words.

August 30th, 1:04 AM

"This party was amazing" "You guys are awesome!" the twins were so greatful. "Glad your having fun, but now, it's time for presents!" Cleo announced. "Aw, shoot," May had forgotten. "Don't worry, I got you covered," she was physically unable to make the outfits, so Mettaton took the liberty of doing it for her. The twins loved all of the amazing gifts including, new heels, matching outfits, roller skates, makeup kits, and multiple flavors of Martinelli's cider.