Hot!

1:37 PM

April banged on the door and shouted: "Why ever you're doing this, it's not going solve anything May!" On the other side, May was gathering all of her stuff: The sketchbook she was currently using, her pencil, her headphones, her phone, all of her Halloween treats, her heavy jacket, and Squishy. "You had it all, and left me with nothing!" She yelled back. "May, I'm saying this to you as a sister and a friend, that is not true, now open the damn door!" May stopped for a second. "Oh, I'm sorry. You actually think that I consider you my sister?! I disowned you years ago! And I never want to see you again!!" And with that, May stormed out of the condo and began to run, tears streaming down her face.

1:42 PM

May had run all the way to Mt. Ebbott, to the Underground, to Hotland, to the elevator, where she sat in the corner, and pressed all the buttons, so it would keep moving from floor to floor. "It's not fair! I should've had everything, but no. She got it all instead." She pulled out a Red Vine and took a bite. The elevator doors opened and closed. Every time they did this, May pressed the button to that floor so the elevator would keep moving.

1:46 PM

Mettaton was looking for May in Hotland. She wasn't in the CORE or the lab, so where could she be? He walked over to the elevator to try another floor. The doors opened and there she was! He walked inside and joined her. She didn't acknowledge his presence. "I heard you and April got into a fight today,"  "How did you find me?" "I figured you'd be somewhere around here," The elevator doors once again opened and closed. May didn't even bother pressing the button again. "So, what were you two fighting about?" "I don't want to talk about it," Mettaton wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He could tell May was feeling lightheaded. The elevator doors reopened and he walked out taking the barely conscious May with him. "Stay with me okay?" He helped her walk back to "the surface" as it used to be called, and gave her a cup of water. Being so thirsty, May finished it in 3 seconds. "Thank you,"

2:17 PM

They sat there and talked for a while. "I'll ask again. Why were you two fighting?" "Well..." Earlier that day, April and May were in the kitchen talking. "Still have to wait another few years to do that," April remarked. "And what makes you think you have authority over me?" May asked. "I'm older," "By only 7 minutes! And technically, that doesn't mean anything because we spent the same amount of time in a womb together!" May gasped. "Is that why our parents didn't like me?!" "No! I have no idea why our parents chose me as their favorite, but I know it's not because of that!" May stormed over to April, who kept backing away until she felt her back hit the wall. A door closed, and she heard some clicking sounds.  Now May was ready to go back to the condo. To May's surprise, April had forgiven her for lashing out and locking her in the storage closet. She still had issues with her past. Just like that, their whole fight was resolved. They just set it aside and made iced coffee. "Much better!" May thought to herself. This completely made up for the mishap she had in the morning!