They Did WHAT?!?!?!

12:36 PM

April had just finished watering all of her plants (which took 3 hours because her garden was huge) and walked into the kitchen for some of Papyrus' delicious spaghetti!

(Pause story)

When the squad members first met the Undertale cast, they had heard that Papyrus was a bad cook, but didn't believe it. After trying it for the first time, Jimena decided to investigate. Nobody was THAT bad at cooking!  After carefully examining how he made it (which was strangely nothing like the aggressive way Undyne showed him), she figured out the reason why everyone hated it. There was nothing wrong with his cooking at all! Turns out, something bad happened to the noodles during packaging, she didn't care what happened, and convinced the skeleton to switch to a different brand.

(Resume story)

There it was, in a giant pot on the stove, freshly made, April just wanted to eat it all straight from the pot. "Just one for now, I'll come back for more later," she thought as she pinched a single noodle and gladly popped it into her mouth. She began to walk away, then turned back around. "Just one more bite," she thought, fishing out a few more noodles. They were so yummy! "A bit more couldn't hurt," she thought as she pulled out a small handful. Every time, April kept grabbing more and more noodles out of the pot, until eventually, before she knew what she was doing, her stomach began to hurt, and a hiccup had escaped. "Ugh, how much did I eat?" April thought to herself. She looked into the pot and saw it was empty! Where did all the spaghetti go?! She looked down to her stomach and gasped. "What have I done?!" she let loose another hiccup then slapped her hand over her mouth. She knew that was at least 5 lbs of pasta, and she had eaten it all, and really fast too. Well, as punishment, all those noodles had given her a huge stomachache and hiccups.

12:39 PM

April grabbed a deck of cards and began to shuffle. She tried her best to focus on the cards, but the pain in her stomach was just too much for her to handle. She sat down at the table, facing away from the counter so she didn't have to look at the empty pot, began to set up Solitaire, and released another hiccup. "Oh no," she thought. That was a big one. Another followed it, this one was smaller. Following that, came four tiny continuous hiccups.

12:41 PM

April started reshuffling the cards for another game, when Papyrus walked in. "Hey, Papy," she greeted nervously before another hiccup broke free. "I MADE SPAGHETTI IF YOU WANT," he offered. "Yeah," she laughed nervously "About that," another hiccup, "That pot is empty," she braced herself for his reaction. The room went quiet until a giant hiccup broke the silence. Maybe he was taking a bit of time to piece everything together. "What's with the long face?" he wasn't shouting like he normally would. "I ate all of it," April whispered. "No, I meant, why do you feel so bad about it?" all he got as a response was a series of hiccups.

12:53 PM

Papyrus and April were playing card games together. April kept winning, but they were all really close. "Speed," April had finished. Papyrus only had 3 cards left. All of a sudden, April sprung out of her chair. Her stomach felt like it was going to explode! She stood there, using the table for support, until the pain subsided. Papyrus walked over to the other side of the table, ready to help her in case anything happened. She stood up and walked around the table for no reason at all, before heading toward the backdoor. Papyrus couldn't keep an eye on her if she went out into the garden, so he stopped her and began leading her back to the chair. April felt something head up her throat and before she could do anything, Papyrus was covered in partially digested spaghetti noodles. She felt devastated and backed away towards the sink. "Oh my god, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to--" she was cut off when she felt more and leaned over into the sink. "I FORGIVE YOU," Papyrus replied as he grabbed a paper towel and began cleaning himself up. Well, at least her stomach felt better, much better.