...Whoopsie...

11:43 PM

May and Mettaton were in bed cuddling. She was trying to enjoy this time, but the fear of what April would do to her if she found out haunted her. "Something wrong?" Mettaton asked as he pushed back a strand of May's hair. "Can you keep a secret?" May asked in a whisper worried she would be overheard. "Of course, what's going on?" May took a deep breath. "Well, I was talking to the cats and Papyrus must have overheard what I was saying, so I accidentally put stuff in his head and now he broke up with April, please don't tell anyone and please don't be mad at me," Mettaton sighed, figuring her guilt would break her soon enough. "Well, I'm glad you told me. I'm not saying you have to do this now, but at some point, you will have to tell her," May looked at him, shocked. "She would kill me. Are you insane?!" Mettaton pulled her into a hug. "No, I'm just telling you the truth," His voice began to distort. May sighed and sat up. "Don't bother yourself. I can plug myself in," Mettaton hauled himself out of May's bed and collapsed on the floor. May rolled her eyes and set him lying face up on her bed. She grabbed the cable and plugged him in before laying on top of him, unable to sleep.