Di-Bath-Ter

January 23rd, 9:16 PM

Mettaton was getting a bit concerned. He knew May was taking a bath, but she was in there for an hour and 15 minutes, which was longer than usual. (May usually took around a half hour, maybe up to 45 minutes if she lost track of time) A bit of steam was flowing out through the small gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. He knew May would probably freak out if he opened the door, but that was a risk worth taking. Right away, steam blew right into his face. He closed the door behind him to avoid setting off the fire alarm. He could barely see a thing. Inside the vast white, there was a pink and black blur on the creme tile floor. In less than a second, it hit! That was May wrapped in a towel! He opened a window to air out the steam, then grabbed May, hoping he wasn't too late. He set her down in bed. "Oh, thank god!" he thought. May's heart was still beating, she was alive! Now that he was in the clear, Mettaton's curiosity began to take over. "Just a little peek," he thought as he held out his hand, slowly inching towards the towel. He swept his hand away when he saw her move. A moan and he backed into a corner of the room, guilt hitting him in the face as he brought his hands to his forehead. "Agh, My girlfriend was unconscious and I tried to use it as a chance to see her without clothes on! What is wrong with me?!" he thought as May slowly opened her eyes. "Ugh, what happened?" she then saw the towel. "And why am I naked?!" she tried her best to cover herself as she dashed under the blankets. Mettaton explained what happened. "I'll tell you what I remember in a little bit. Now please get out so I can put on some clothes!" May quietly yelled.

9:18 PM

May let Mettaton back in and told him what she remembered. "I noticed the room was getting a bit steamy, so I finished up and began to walk into the bedroom. I was going to open the window on my way out, but I was feeling lightheaded. I don't know what it was, but I bumped into something. I'm not understanding how it all went black. I didn't even hit my head that hard," Mettaton pulled May into a hug. "Please, don't ever scare me like that again," he never wanted to let go of her.   "Darling, you are the cutest, most beautiful, most talented girl I know. If I lost you, I..I," May turned around and lay down, taking Mettaton with her. "But I'm here, right?" She heard a bang from outside and tightened her grip. Mettaton gave her a hug and pet her little head. "Metta's here darling, Metta's here," he smiled knowing how much May had improved over the last 6 months. When she got hurt, her mind took more damage. May didn't really like food before, but she didn't refuse it until then. She was very skinny, you could almost see her ribs, and the little confidence she had in herself had vanished. But over the course of time, her confidence had been given a strong boost, she had revealed her past, and she was looking a lot healthier, considering the way she felt about food was turning around, and she was putting on some weight, (which in this case, is a good thing) and she was, slowly but surely, getting over her fear of thunder. It hasn't happened quite yet, but he could tell she was starting to get the hint that she didn't have to be scared as long as she was with him.