First Morning at a New Home

4:51 AM

May woke up and climbed out of bed. After a bit of searching, she found the bathroom. After a nice relaxing bath, she threw on her clothes and put on some makeup before walking into the living room. "Hm... Blooky's mixtapes... definitely worth a listen," She searched for one in particular labeled "Ghost Fight," and hit play. She made sure not to have it too loud, Mettaton and Napstablook were probably still asleep.

5:17 AM

Mettaton walked into the living room to see May half asleep on the couch. "Please, put your shirt back on," sleep talk. What sort of weird dream was she having? "Though I'll admit, you look rather sexy," more sleep talk. Mettaton hoped she was talking to him and not some other random guy. May then snapped awake. "You got really nice abs!" she said that really fast. Mettaton was trying so hard not to laugh. May then realized she said that out loud and her face instantly turned redder than a strawberry. "Damnit! That's so embarrassing!" she thought. "Well, thanks. I mean, I have been working out recently," Mettaton flexed his arms, taking in the compliment. He then laughed a little. "This is payback for posting a video of me with a ridiculously high pitched voice," May giggled at the memory.