Chapter 19: Doberman

CJ was just about to exit the vehicle and enter the house when he heard his cellphone ring. CJ pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Yo, Carl!" he heard Sweet answer.

"What's up, Sweet?" CJ replied.

"We got a problem," Sweet informed. "Some punk ass bitch has been slinging onto his Grove brothers."

"What?!" CJ asked.

"Check this out," Sweet told him. "He's been buying shit over in Glen Park. He know the hood's talking, and he's hiding out with his new Balla friends."

"Well, how we gonna get to him?" CJ asked.

"It's time for you to announce your return, CJ!" Sweet told him. "You fuck up Glen Park, and that turncoat bitch-ass nigga's gonna lose nerve, and make a break for it."

"Okay, I'm a come pick you up," CJ told him.

"Hell no!" Sweet denied. "This is your gig, CJ. You need some stripes. Get over to Ammu-Nation, and get a heater."

CJ knew that this wasn't the time to go out on a date just yet. So he put away his phone and turned around to drive off. CJ sped through the roads and finally made his way to Market Street, where he parked right in front of the Ammu-Nation.

Before CJ could take out the rat, CJ had to work on his weapon accuracy. He may have spent all five years in Liberty City committing crimes, but he was still pretty rusty when it came to accuracy. So CJ decided to join the shooting range.

During the shooting range, CJ had four challenges: pistols, machine guns, shotguns, and assault rifles. Each challenge per weapon, the shooter would had to shoot a stationary target, a moving target, and a target moving all over the place.

CJ started with the pistol and nailed each target impeccably. The shotgun was even simpler for him since CJ had to shoot the weapon once in a while, giving him plenty of time to aim before taking the shot. The machine gun on the other hand was a bit difficult since CJ struggled to take control due to its rapid firing of the bullets, thus struggling to keep it steady. This, of course, made the assault rifle even more difficult to handle since unlike the machine gun, it was much more rapid at firing, and CJ struggled to keep his accuracy as he shot the targets in the shooting range, but after minutes of practice, he was starting to get the hang of it. He practiced for a full hour, and soon, he was now ready for a gang war.

It's time! CJ thought.

He purchased some weapons and walked out of the store, storing the weapons inside the vehicle as he hopped inside and took off driving back to his home street.

At Grove Street, he recruited three members to come along with him and they hopped inside and drove straight over to Glen Park.

"Y'all ready for this?" CJ asked the Grove Street Family Members.

"Ready!" they replied.

"Time to show these Balla Dope Pushas that we ain't no cowards!" CJ announced.

He wanted to show the Ballas that he was back for good. So he and the rest of the members hopped out of the vehicle and shot at each of the three members of the Ballas, instigating a gang war.

The Ballas all dispersed through Glen Park and charged after CJ and the other members of the Grove Street Families gang. CJ and his gang took cover of the firing bullets shot at them by the Ballas and ducked behind the walls of the bridge. From behind, they used their machine guns to fire back at the Ballas and murdered each of them one by one. The shootout lasted for a good fifty seconds until every member of the Ballas were dead.

CJ and his friends ran up to the Ballas gang's corpses and found that they dropped AK-47s as well. They each picked them up and prepared themselves just in time for the second wave of the war. The next members of the Ballas were all armed with assault rifles and shotguns. CJ and his friends took cover around the park and shot as many gang members as they can. After another fifty-second shoot-out, they survived the second wave.

This brought them to their final wave, as the Ballas were now armed with even tougher gang members and much more dangerous weapons. This was a big challenge for CJ and his gang. So the shootout lasted for a minute and thirty seconds this time. CJ and his friends were dodging as many bullets as they can while the Ballas used their weapons to fire at them. Luckily, CJ and the other members of his gang had the upper hand and killed each Ballas member one by one, and soon, they finally took over Glen Park.

This also attracted a Ballas gang members named Little Weasel, who appeared to be a fat man wearing a purple chore jacket, baggy jeans, and a purple bandana on his head. He was shown leaving his home.

"Tenpenny set me up!" he shouted in a panicking voice.

CJ stared at his gang allies. "Okay, y'all just drive out of here," he told them. "I'll handle Little Weasel myself."

The members complied and ran to the vehicle down the street. CJ watched as Little Weasel ran down the street. CJ chased after the rat and pulled out his pistol. He aimed and fired at the traitor, striking him with multiple bullets, killing him.

CJ proudly tucked his pistol around his waist and stared down at the rat's corpse. He had taken over his first hood since his return in Los Santos, and he knew that it would be a lot tougher once he would try to take over the rest of the territories.

So CJ decided to take a small little celebration and strolled down the street. It was now clear that CJ was back home for good, and even if C.R.A.S.H. didn't make him stay in Los Santos, CJ would still make the same choice for himself anyway since he missed the old days where the gang was actually active. The Ballas and Vagos were going to have to watch out now, because Grove Street was now there to reclaim their turf.