End of the Line 3/4

CJ, Ryder, and Big Smoke ran as quickly as they could until they finally jumped out from the entrance of the building. The building eventually exploded, and everyone that were still inside were all killed and burned to death. CJ removed his goggles as he and his friends watched the building explode.

After watching the explosion, Big Smoke chuckled heartedly. "Man, look at that place blow!" he yelled. "That's one less crack dealership to worry about!"

"Yeah," CJ agreed. "But you know that you're gonna have to explain all this to Sweet to somehow convince him, right Smoke?"

"Oh I know that, Carl," Big Smoke replied. "That's why I'm here to help you take down Tenpenny. It's Grove Street 4 life, baby!"

"Yeah," CJ replied. "Grove Street for life!"

"Now let's confront the bastard and take him down!" Big Smoke said.

"Well well well," they finally heard a familiar voice from behind. "What have we here?"

The trio turned to see Tenpenny armed with a combat shotgun.

"Tenpenny!" CJ growled.

"I see you've finally wised up and decided to keep yourself from murdering this fat fuck here, Carl" Tenpenny told him, pointing at Big Smoke. "I knew you didn't have it in you to kill your old friend. You always was a busta! Pulaski was right! I should've ended you when I had the chance! But the problem is I'm just too nice a guy. Now you've really gone mad, and I'ma make you pay the price, boy. We should've did the same thing to Russell Chief after he got his ass kicked for speeding. You miss yo' mama? Well you're gonna be able to hug onto her soon, as well as your little brother."

CJ and his friends dropped their weapons as they all glared at Tenpenny. "You ain't leaving out here alive, man!" CJ told the corrupt cop. "Not after all you done!"

"The deals off, Tenpenny!" Big Smoke added. "You fucked me over! You manipulated me! You turned me against my homies, especially my dog CJ!"

"Yeah I did, you fat fuck!" Tenpenny replied bluntly. "I told you before, you're no use to me at all. You never was. You're just a fucking degenerate who got fucked up on that crack. I'm surprised your mama was able to get birth to your fatass without her tearing apart any vital organs inside!"

He then turned to Ryder. "And what about you, you stoned-as-fuck midget?!" the corrupt cop told him. "You're so stupid and stoned, it's a wonder how you're even able to walk and talk properly. I'm sure your sister is already ashamed of having you as a relative. She already took a bullet in the leg last year and is lucky to still even be walking."

Then Tenpenny turned to CJ. "And you, Carl Johnson, my man," he said sarcastically. "You are definitely one stone, cold gangster! You killed Pulaski, many of the members of C.R.A.S.H., and practically every leader of the Ballas and Vagos. There's no stopping you."

"You sure are one to talk," CJ said. "At least I have most of my friends. Who you got to have your back now, huh Tenpenny? Who you got to stick with you? How does it feel to be all alone, huh Tenpenny?"

"What the fuck makes you think I'm all alone?" Tenpenny asked. "I still got a bunch of rookies out here. I just gotta open their eyes slowly, y'know. Little truth here, little truth there."

Tenpenny had totally lost it, CJ thought.

At this point, it wasn't a point for CJ to waste a bullet on the corrupt cop. "You lost," CJ muttered nonchalantly. "You gone. You don't even know who you are anymore."

"Half this city is looking for cops to kill, Carl," Tenpenny told him, "and I ain't about to be dragged out of a patrol car and get beat to death by some angry mob. No no, not tonight."