Chapter 91: Stowaway

"Ah, what's Toreno up to now?" CJ moaned as they arrived shortly at the airstrip. "I'm feeling a little exposed here!"

As CJ ran and hid behind some crates under the control tower building, the agents exited their vehicles and started unloading and loading explosives and other dangerous materials from and in the vehicles. CJ was so curious as to what the agents were up to that he didn't notice Toreno stealthily sneaking up beside him.

"What's your take on this?" he whispered, slightly startling CJ.

"Damn!" CJ whispered. "I thought they was your people."

"Listen, Carl," Toreno explained. "We've got a problem. Some traitors from another department think they can help the 'overseas situation' by financing militaristic dictators in exchange for arms contracts."

"Hey, ain't that exactly what you do?" CJ asked.

"Well, kind of," Toreno conceded. "But we get to pick our dictators. Degenerates that we can control. We try to stay the hell away from these guys with principles, because that just - muddies the waters."

"Yeah, OK," CJ muttered.

"OK," Toreno began to explain, "so, of course these idiots have a stolen consignment of land mines and they plan to offload them in the Middle East, and cause a little ruckus...And everybody goes crazy and has a lot of problems... Carl, do you like maiming people? Just curious..."

"Maiming?" CJ asked. "Some people, shit..."

"Anyway," Toreno continued, "the point is - you and me, Carl, we're the same. Now yeah, it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. But if you screw this up, it causes a tinder box situation all over Latin America and the Middle East. Now look, I spoke to the big man. You've got clearance to eliminate these fuckers. How's that?"

"Huh, man?!" CJ blurted out, shocked. "Killing Government agents?"

"Kill, schmill," Toreno replied. "Come on... don't look at it that way, will you? Think of it as pest control. It works for me. All right, come on, I can't stay here now. I'm too hip, I gotta go. OK? I'm outta here."

Toreno slowly crept out of sight, leaving CJ to deal with the agents.

CJ was ordered by Toreno to plant a bomb inside the plane. CJ had to think of a way to enter the plane as it was ready to take out. When he saw a motorbike by the house he hopped onto the vehicle, waited for the plane to take off, and by the time it finally moved, CJ zoomed to it, narrowly avoiding the barrels that rolled out of the ramp. CJ barely made it on the ramp right when the plane took off in the sky.

Once CJ entered the plane, he narrowly avoided a couple of barrels rolling off the ramp. The barrels knocked the motorbike off the plane, and CJ shimmied through the inside.

He crept behind the walls and saw the agents up ahead. CJ got his silencer ready to take them out. As more barrels rolled down the aisle, CJ continued to shimmy and ran into one of the agents, who he shot to death with his silencer.

The barrels kept rolling, and CJ repeated the process three more times: shimmy, hide, kill the agents. By the time he killed the final agent, there were no more barrels on the plane, and CJ took the agent's parachute and strapped it to his back.

As CJ made it to the end, he placed a satchel charge on the end and ran to the exit of the plane. He jumped out and pushed the button on the controller as he dove down to the ground, blowing up the Andromada completely. The airplane in the sky plummeted down below and crashed into one of the canyons of the desert.

CJ felt the wind slapping his face as he plummeted down to the Earth. The vapors around him dissipated as he fell rapidly down the sky. He looked down to find that the desert was just down below through the evanescent vapors. So as he reached about one hundred feet below, he activated the parachute and glided slowly down below.

CJ guided about 50 feet through the air for about 45 seconds until he saw a small city down below. As he landed onto the surface smoothly, he looked around and saw that he was in a small town called El Quebrados, where he also saw that he was in front of a police station.

"Freeze, fool!" an African-American woman shouted as she pointed her pistol at CJ. The woman had on a brown police uniform and black shades. "You under arrest!"

"Arrest?!" CJ asked in surprise. "What I do?"

"Became handsome," the woman answered facetiously as she lifted her shades above her head. "That's what. I'ma take you to my bedroom and punish you with an orgasm." She then began to chuckle.

Man, some of these women love playing around, CJ thought, smiling.

"Name's Barbara by the way," the woman greeted, giving CJ a handshake.

"Carl Johnson - CJ," CJ greeted back.

"Why don't you give me a call sometime, CJ?" Barbara suggested, giving CJ her card. "I'd like to hang out with you someday."

"Cool," CJ said, offering the card. "That would be great."

"You want a ride?" Barbara asked.

"Sure," CJ agreed. "Verdant Meadows, please."

"Okay," Barbara stated, guiding CJ to a parked Ranger. "Hop in."

So CJ got into the passenger's seat of the Ranger and Barbara drove through the desert until she reached the airstrip of Verdant Meadows, which was now empty. She stopped in the middle of the airstrip, and CJ hopped out.

"Call me whenever you want to spend some time together, CJ," Barbara told him.

"Sure thing," CJ said, and he watched as Barbara drove away.

CJ wanted to spent some time with another girl, but his eyes were still on Lisa, as she was so far the only woman who acted more stable and understanding to CJ, as opposed to the other women CJ had met in the past. Still, it wouldn't hurt to at least see what Barbara had to offer.

CJ slowly walked around the airstrip and looked around the desert. It was in cold silence, except for the blowing wind and the crows chirping distantly. The sand blew through the cold breeze. The sky was a bright blue and yellow. It was a nice breeze outside. CJ took another good look around the desert for a few more seconds and walked to the house beside him.

As he entered inside the house, he began to regret his decision to work for Toreno. The man was like an undercover devil to him. He knew everything about CJ and his friends and family. There was no telling what Toreno was planning next. So without thinking too hard about this, he decided to rest on the beanbags for a while before he decided to risk his life at anything more precarious.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rewrite)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें