Chapter 92: More Flashbacks

I don't know how long I slept for. Shit, I'm surprised I even slept for so long due to what just happened to my little brother. But I was woken up by a flight attendant and I looked out the window to see exactly where I was. Liberty City! I was now a teenage runaway on the other side of the states! The worst part is that I had nowhere else to live! Shit! Why didn't I think this through?!

So without another word, I followed the other passengers on the way out of the plane and looked around the airport. I didn't even know what the fucking name of this airport was. There were a bunch of passengers all gathered around the place and shit. I didn't pack shit with me, because I didn't have time. I was stuck on the East Coast now, trapped in Liberty City, without a place to live, without any money, nothing but the passport I stole from another passenger about to get on the plane. I was a broke teenager who ran away from home to move to the other side of the states. I just don't know what to do now.

I walked out of the airport to see a bunch of cars driving around the pick up area. Well shit. I knew Liberty City was a big city, but did it have to be this much packed out here in the airport? I just walked away and looked around. Across the street of the airport was a grassy land up ahead with a few trees. I crossed the street and passed a few billboards walking on the sidewalks. I didn't know what the fuck I should do now. I'm stuck out here in the East Coast and I'm broke as fuck with nowhere to live.

I don't know how long I was walking for. I had just made it in the middle of the city when I saw a bunch of cars just stalling and the horns honking. There was a gang of pedestrians walking around the city. I didn't even know what kind of streets I was in. Shit, I was so new here I didn't even know where the fuck I even was. I guess I'll just find myself a town dump to reside over at. After all, all the homeless motherfuckers stay out there to get refuge of some shit.

I was just contemplating suicide when I saw a car pulling right next to me. Motherfucker! I hope that dude wasn't trying to kill me, because I ain't even strapped. I didn't run though. I couldn't run. All I could do is pray that the asshole wouldn't blast me. Or better yet, I'll let him blast me, so that way, I can just join Brian in the next life. I ain't got nowhere to live out here anyway.

I stood in front of the car, expecting a bunch of bullets to blast through my chest. The car went to park, and a man hopped out. He was an Italian-looking motherfucker wearing a gray mechanic outfit.

"Hey, kid," the guy told me, walking up to me. "What you doing out here?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't wanted to tell him what happened back in Los Santos. Aside from the fact that it was none of his fucking business, I couldn't bring myself to gain any pity from this dude by telling him the story. So I decided to take a deep breath and tell him what I've been up to.

"I been abandoned," I said, sounding as if I didn't have shit else to say. Then I started coming up with shit to say on the top of my head. "This my first time out here in Liberty, and I don't know the streets too well."

"Really," the man replied. "How old are you?"

I couldn't tell the man my real age. Aside from the fact that he might think I was another one of those teenage runaways, he might just blast me for being a minor. I heard that Liberty City goons blast on teenagers who set foot out here in the streets because they don't give a shit. But then again, Smoke was the one who told me that, and I do know how much bullshit Smoke be talking.

"Uh...19," I lied.

"Really," the man responded to me as if he could see right through the bullshit I was talking. "Same age as me. I would've assumed you were at least between 13-17. You look pretty young for your age."