Chapter 67: Yay-Ka-Boom-Boom

As CJ continued to mope, Cesar, Ryder, and LB walked into the office.

"Yo CJ, what's crackin' homie!" Ryder greeted, showing CJ the big bag of cash in his hand. "Check this – while you were capping them Da Nang bustas and the Loco Shitheads, me and LB, we capped all of Smoke's lieutenants and got all the moolah, motherfucker!"

"Hell yeah!" LB added. "My man Ryder is like a black widow – killing the motherfuckers silently!"

"Hell yeah, Carl!" Cesar said. "You're a fucking hero down in LS! I just spoke to my cousin!"

"Not wit' my people I ain't," CJ said in a disappointing tone. "Shit's still fucked up! Man, I got homies I used to run with that turn their back on me, over this."

"Who gives a shit, CJ?" Ryder told him. "That fat fuck ain't our homie no mo'! He sold us out! Remember?!"

"Yeah, well, what are you going to do, huh?" Cesar added.

CJ then hopped out of his seat. "Fucking Smoke, man!" he shouted. "He was my homie – and now he a fucking pusher!"

"Yo, CJ, you really need to stop being a fucking softie!" LB told him.

"He's right, holmes!" Cesar added. "Cheer the fuck up! You're going soft on me, man. You did something good, eh?"

"Yes you did," CJ heard a voice from behind. He turned to see Woozie and his allies at the front door. "But this isn't over yet."

"What you mean?" CJ asked.

"Well, your former friend have a factory," Woozie informed. "And the way I see it, if you take that out, you will have put them out of business for good."

"Jeah," Ryder added. "Me and LB been capping Smoke's lieutenants from giving the fatass his yay, and now it's about time we blow the factory to the fucking sky! Come on, CJ! Let's bounce!

"Listen to the man, Dawg," LB added. "We blow up Smoke's crack factory, the Loco Syndicate will be out of business for good!"

So CJ followed Ryder and LB to a parked vehicle outside and the three hopped inside. As CJ started the engine, he heard his phone ring. He pulled it out of his pocket to answer it.

"Yeah?" CJ answered.

"CJ," he heard a voice over the phone answer.

"Who is this?" CJ asked.

"I work for Woozie," the mysterious man replied. "He told me to call you."

"Alright, whassup?" CJ asked.

"I'm rigging a car with explosives so you can take out the crack factory!" the man answered. "Drop around the garage Downtown."

"Cool," CJ responded. "I'll be at you in a minute." He hung up the phone.

"Yo who was that?" LB asked.

"That was one of Woozie's boys," CJ replied. "He's giving us a vehicle to rig it and blow up the factory once and for all. It's at the Bomb Shop Downtown."

"Well let's get to the Bomb Shop then, motherfucker!" Ryder ordered. "It's time to take that factory down!"

So CJ drove through the streets of Downtown. He could see the sky changing from pink to orange. It was as if he was driving through an intricate painting. He finally reached the destination and pulled over to the Bomb Shop. He and the other two hopped out of the vehicle and walked towards the shop.

"This must be the place," CJ said.

"Naw," Ryder answered caustically. "It's the fucking crack place! Ain't it fucking obvious?"