Chapter 116: Beat Down on B-Dup

Little did CJ know, Sweet was inside The Johnson House instead, with an emaciated crack whore wearing a white tanktop over a blue skirt and a brown hat on her head holding a crack pipe.

"Just a little bit of party," the crack whore told him. "I heard you was down. So I gotta gift from B-Dup."

"Come on now, I can't do that," Sweet protested querulously.

"C'mon, Sweet, come on," the crack whore pleaded, offering him the drug pipe. She fell onto her knees and rested her hand on his leg. "Make sure you enjoy this. This is a rich man's high. All the players are doing it. I know you're gonna enjoy this. It takes the pain away..."

"Oh, yeah?" Sweet replied, grabbing the pipe from the crack whore's hand.

Sweet was just about to hit the pipe when he was promptly interrupted after CJ barged into the house just in time to witness Sweet's action.

"Oh, what the hell you doin'?!" CJ yelled as he caught Sweet by surprise.

Sweet promptly hopped off the couch and threw the pipe on the table in front of him. "Shit!" he yelled in frustration. "Man, everything is 'caine, 'caine, 'caine! Man, I just wanna see what's so good!"

"What's wrong with you, man?" CJ asked his brother.

"Man, this shit already destroyed the whole 'hood," Sweet replied. "I... I might as well let it destroy me, too."

CJ was shocked at his brother's words. He could not believe his ears! Was Sweet really going to condescend to drugs?! All because he felt the 'hood was falling apart?! Right after he claimed to represent the 'hood after rejecting opulence with CJ and the rest of his allies?! It was now time for CJ to snap his brother out of despair.

"Man, you don't need that shit, Sweet," CJ told him.

"What do you know about this?" Sweet yelled at CJ. "THIS is what it boils down to now!"

"Come on, Sweet," the crack whore told him, climbing back onto her feet and walking up to Sweet. "Toke the smoke."

CJ shoved the crack whore out of the way. "Hey, man, that shit'll steal your heart," he told Sweet. "You can't see that? This bitch talks nice to you and this is what you do?"

"Aw, fuck this!" Sweet uttered.

"You're going to have to deal with B-Dup," the crack whore replied.

"What?" CJ asked. "B-DUP? We can handle that shit right now."

CJ grabbed the gaunt crack whore by her shirt and motioned her to the door. "Get your ass outta here!" he told her, shoving her out the door. "Bitch!"

Outside, CJ and Sweet walked up to Sweet's parked Greenwood and hopped inside the vehicle. CJ got into the driver's seat and started the engine.

"What were you thinking back there, bro?" CJ asked as he started driving.

"I'm tired, man," Sweet replied. "I'm real tired. Tired of putting the work in and still shit don't get better. Tired of seeing my family fall apart."

"Sweet, man," CJ told him, "you got more heart than that. Sure things are screwed up now, but we fittin' to take a corner, man. The day is coming when the Johnson family will be at the top. And it's coming real soon."

CJ parked right outside of the apartment building, and he and Sweet exited the vehicle. B-Dup's apartment still looked the same on the outside, but as Sweet and CJ walked inside, they saw that B-Dup's door was now burnt black, from when CJ set his apartment on fire almost three months ago.

CJ hasn't forgotten about the day B-Dup had set him up after sending a gang of Ballas to ambush him in Willowfield and tricked him into doing his dirty work for him to get him killed. So it was time for him and Sweet to give the former gang member a piece of their mind.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rewrite)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें