Chapter 130: Big Smoke's Final Stand

A full week had passed since the riots have begun. Now that both the Ballas and Vagos were losing their territories and Grove Street were still climbing on top, CJ and his gang were getting closer and closer to finding Big Smoke. CJ felt his heart thumping and eager to reach the drug lord to put an end to his reign of power, as well as taking down Officer Tenpenny.

Now that Big Smoke's crack supplies were finally destroyed and CJ and Big Bear beat down every one of Smoke's allies they could find, there were just only one thing left to do: find and kill every leader of all of the four sets of the Ballas gang. CJ felt that getting to them would not only weaken the Ballas as badly as the Vagos, they would also be his ticket to searching for Big Smoke.

So CJ decided to head to Big Bear's house during the evening and knocked on his door. Big Bear swung the door open.

"What's up, CJ?" Big Bear greeted.

"Smoke's men," CJ answered. "That's what's up. If we want to find Big Smoke fast, we have to take his guys down!"

"Okay," Big Bear said. "So what are your suggestions?"

"Easy," CJ told him. "We had already taken out the Vago's leader, so now we gotta take down the rest of the leaders from all four sets of the Ballas: Kilo Tray, Front Yard, Temple Drive, and Rollin Heights. They all very pissed we stole back their territories from them. They waiting for us over at Glen Park. We snuff them, we find Big Smoke."

"Alright," Big Bear said. "Well let's do it then, homie. Time to show them Ballas this is our set!"

"Hell yeah," CJ said, giving Big Bear a high five. "Grove Street running things around here!"

So CJ and Big Bear headed outside and hopped into the green Savanna. CJ started the engine and drove off through the riot of the city.

"So this is it, huh?" Big Bear asked CJ. "We gonna take out every leader of the Ballas."

"Yeah," CJ answered. "Sweet already got his guys to take over nearly every turf around here, and the Ballas are already becoming weaker by the minute."

"Especially since Sweet already killed the leader of Kilo Tray last year," Big Bear replied. "Now the Ballas gonna lose all of their leaders tonight!"

"Hell yeah," CJ responded. "Let's just cruise through a Ballas territory to find those leaders."

So CJ and Big Bear drove through the riotous city of Los Santos and cruised through Glen Park. Around the area were the leader of each member of the Ballas: Skarz from Kilo Tray after he replaced Tuckah, Dobbs from Temple Drive, and Dopeman from Rollin Heights. All that was missing was Big Charm from Front Yard. The Ballas leaders were staring angrily at CJ and Big Bear.

"Those the motherfuckers who took our 'hood from us!" Skarz shouted.

"Waste them punks!" Dobbs shouted.

CJ and Big Bear got their assault rifles and hopped out of the vehicle and stepped out. They ducked behind the vehicle to avoid the flying bullets coming their way. The leaders of each set of the Ballas were firing wildly at CJ and Big Bear. But the two held their own and fired back at the three Ballas leaders. They weren't going to let the Ballas bring them down, especially during the riot and with Big Smoke still making progress and Tenpenny attempting to get away with all his illicit sprees.

As the Ballas gang leaders fired at CJ and Big Bear, the latter two fired back and gunned down each and every member of the Ballas one by one, causing them to fall to the ground dead. The only one that was slightly moving was Dopeman. Without a word, CJ and Big Bear slowly walked towards the crawling member, turned him over by foot, aimed their pistols to his coughing, bloody face, and pulled the trigger of each of their weapons. Dopeman was dead, and so were the rest of the Ballas gang leaders.