Chapter 101: Key To Her Heart

Four hours had passed, and the photographs of the blueprints have finally developed. It was now time for CJ to start planning the heist. Using Kendl's management tactics and Lisa's business planning skills, CJ has garnered enough experience, with the only difference being that this was a heist he was planning rather than a legit business he was implementing. So he and Woozie went back into the dark room to plan the heist.

"Now, I know you're blind, man, but you gotta see this," CJ told Woozie as he opened a wooden screen of the blueprints of Caligula's Palace.

"Very clever," Woozie answered. "So what's the prognosis? Is this just going to be extremely difficult, or next-to-impossible?"

"Hear me out on this, homie," CJ said. As he explained the plan, he gestured his fingers around the blueprint. "Alright, the cash room is on the bottom level," he stated. "There's a bunch of rooms and a tunnel under the whole building with access to the casino floors at either end of the complex. Alright? Now, security consists of CCTV, a key-code access, and in places, a swipe card."

"Hey, are you pointing again?" Woozie asked.

CJ turned to realize what he did. "Oh, my bad - habit," he uttered as he put his arm down to the side.

"Ah, don't worry," Woozie told him. "It's good practice for when we finally get a crew in on this."

"Yeah, I know," CJ said.

Suddenly, a Triad member entered the room carrying a parcel.

"Hey boss," he said. "This arrived for CJ."

"Hey, hey hey hey!" CJ shouted frantically as he hastily closed the screen. But he knew it was too late. "Damn, man - now he's seen the plans!" he complained.

"Well, then we've got our first recruit," Woozie told him. He turned to the Triad member. "Come on in and shut the door."

As the Triad member shut the door, he set the parcel on the table, and CJ opened it to view its contents.

"Alright, cool," CJ said. "This is a security card reader that Zero's sent over. Now all we need to do is get one of those cards."

So CJ walked outside to hop inside his parked vehicle on the side of The Strip. "Luckily, there's always one guaranteed weak link in any security set up," CJ said to himself as he continued driving on the other side of the road. "The human heart."

CJ's plan was to locate a croupier at Caligula's Casino and try to obtain the keycard since that person knew the code. But he had to be surreptitious about this. So as he finally made it to the casino, he stopped up front to find the croupier, who appeared to be a Caucasian woman with her brown hair tied to a shoulder-length ponytail wearing a black vest and pants and a white shirt underneath her vest walking towards a red Huntley.

"Another shift over!" the croupier said as she entered the vehicle.

CJ knew he had to keep his distance from the vehicle, or else he'd just spook the croupier. So as the Huntley drove away, CJ followed it, making sure he didn't get too close. He followed the vehicle down The Strip and it made a right turn passed the Starfish Casino down the intersection.

The Huntley made another let turn on the other part of the road, and CJ silently followed along. The vehicle made yet another left turn on the other side of the road and drove straight down to a sex shop right ahead.

CJ watched as the croupier exited her vehicle and walked inside the shop. This gave CJ a chance to park his car in at the parking lot and hop out.

As he entered the sex shop, he looked around for the croupier, being careful not to be spotted by her. As he searched, he looked in the back room to find a woman dressed in a skimpy outfit.