Chapter 103: Cop Wheels

As the hours elapsed, it was now 4:47 PM, and the sun was set for setting. CJ and Woozie have collaborated to get the group rounded up and CJ had the layouts out. He currently was announcing his next plan to the crowd.

"Alright, here's the plan," he announced. "It's all about the art of deception. While I get as much heat on me as possible, y'all get away with the green."

"Question," Zero chimed in. "How does the Mafia normally move cash out of Caligula's?"

"Bingo!" CJ replied. "Stripes for Mr. Zero here."

"Ha hey, good job, you little ass-kisser!" the custodian chuckled, giving Zero a hard pat on the shoulder. Zero groaned silently in pain.

"So we're going to steal ourselves an armored car and re-spray it so it looks like one of their regular trucks," CJ continued.

"What about the police escorts?" one of the Triads asked. "Whenever they move cash around, they use police motorcycles as outriders."

"Exactly what I was thinking," CJ responded. "C'mon, come with me, and we're gonna go get some cop wheels."

CJ guided the Triads to the exit. He knew that stealing a cop's bike would be risky, given how tough the cops were in San Andreas. But he needed to complete this heist. Of course, he would still need some help from his assistants. So he hired one of the Triads to use a Packer to carry the cop bikes

He was outside wearing a motorcycle helmet right now talking to a member about this. "You get the Packer, hit the Julius Thruway and keep moving," he ordered the Triad member. "I'll steal the bikes and get them to you."

CJ had exactly thirty minutes to complete the job. The Packer was circling the outskirts, and it would leave anytime soon. So CJ had to finish the job quickly.

So CJ hopped onto a Sanchez parked outside The Strip and Drove straight to the Julius Thruway South freeway, where he made a right turn. The cars there were moving at a fast pace. The sky had a nice orange and yellow evening view complete with a beautiful sunset in the background.

CJ drove through the freeway and took a right turn on the intersection. As he rode straight down, he took the exit at Julius Thruway East, where he spotted a police motorbike parked on the side of a yellow building called Linden Station.

As CJ got to the building, he hopped off his Sanchez and took a furtive look around, hoping to not get caught by one of the policemen. When he saw that no one was around, he ran to the police bike and hopped on.

He rode the motorbike onto the freeway in search of the Packer. He saw that the cars on the freeway were moving quickly, and he swerved passed most of them. When he finally made it on the south side of the freeway, he saw the Packer up ahead. So he drove the motorbike up onto the Packer as it came to a complete stop.

"Okay, CJ!" the driver inside said. "That's one! We need three more!"

So CJ hopped off of the bike and ran to The Strip to steal another car and drive it in search of the remaining three police motorbikes. So far, none of the cops around Las Venturas have noticed that one of their bikes have been stolen. So CJ drove by the hospital right next to the Las Venturas Airport and spotted a police bike parked in the parking lot.

As CJ made it inside the parking lot, he hopped out of the vehicle and ran to the police bike. Unfortunately, he didn't know that a policeman had been watching.

"Hey!" the policeman shouted as he attempted to chase after CJ. "What the hell are you doing?!"

This was pretty much the first time a policeman had noticed CJ. So CJ had to make this quick before an army of cops come his way. He quickly rode through the streets and finally hopped onto the west side of Julius Thruway freeway, where he saw the Packer right ahead.

The Packer came to a stop, and CJ rode the police bike on top.

"Only two more to go!" the driver shouted.

CJ hopped off the Packer, and the vehicle drove away. CJ ran off the freeway and made his way onto the rode to search for a vehicle. He had to find a vehicle quickly before a police car came his way.

Just then, he spotted a taxi cab parked by the airport up ahead and ran to the vehicle. CJ quickly hopped inside and drove around the city of Las Venturas. He heard police sirens behind him in the background and knew he had to ride faster. He couldn't be spotted that time.

As he made his way through Roco Escalante, he saw a police bike by the station up ahead. So CJ hopped out of the taxi cab and quickly looked around to make sure no policeman was around. Not a single person stirred around the building.

So CJ dashed to the bike and hopped on. As he rode the bike through the streets, he saw in the rear-view mirror that the police car was right behind him. CJ really had to shake the police off him now. So before he could get onto the freeway to search for the Packer, he raced around the city and rode as fast as he could, causing the police car to lose control of the handing chasing after the young gangster on the police bike.

Soon, the police car finally crashed into a cactus on the lawn of a resident's home, flattening the tires in the process, which gave CJ an opportunity to escape.

CJ made his way on the west side of the freeway and raced down the street, as he saw the Packer up ahead. He rode up to it and slowly rode the bike up on top.

"Last one, CJ!" the driver shouted. "Then we're completely finished!"

As the Packer came to a stop, CJ hopped off of the back and exited the freeway on foot. As he ran around to search, he found the last police motorbike parked under a hotel on Julius Thruway East. So without hesitation, he ran to the bike and hopped on, driving away.

Before he knew it, CJ looked in his rear-view mirror to spot two police cars chasing after him. There was no way he would be able to shake them off as he drove straight down the freeway. So he had to continue to drive around the city in order to lose them.

As he made sharp hairpin turns around the city, the police cars vigorously followed him and tried their best to catch him in the act. But CJ was too fast for them, and the drivers in each of the two police cars were losing control of their driving. Soon, after several seconds of chasing, the two police cars collided into each other, and CJ continue driving away, successfully losing the police.

This gave CJ an opportunity to search for the Packer to store the remaining police motorbike in the back. He continued driving all the way up north of the freeway up until he finally spotted the Packer up ahead. So CJ drove to the Packer and set the bike onto the back.

"This is the last one!" CJ called to the driver.

The Packer then drove all the way to the Whitewood Estates, and CJ hopped off the motorbike and off the back of the Packer. He walked up to the front of the vehicle to face the drive.

"OK, that should do us," CJ told the driver. "Take care of those bikes. Now get out of here!"

The Packer drove away, and CJ stopped a taxi cab to take a ride.

"Four Dragons Casino, sir," he told the driver as he entered the back seat of the vehicle and handed him the money. "Keep the change."

The taxi driver said nothing and just complied to CJ's order. CJ had just one last plan before he was finally ready to perform the impending heist.