Chapter 129: Muerte del Rey

After many hours had passed, it was now dark, and the riot still continued on. CJ and the rest of the Grove Street family members continued taking over many territories from the Ballas and Vagos. They were still trying to get one of Big Smoke's associates to speak up about the drug lord's whereabouts. After all, Big Smoke was still in hiding, and Tenpenny was still on the run from the rioters.

CJ was currently at Big Bear's place having a discussion about Big Smoke and where he would possibly be hiding in. They were sitting on the sofa

"So any more info on where you think Smoke may be hiding, Bear?" CJ asked Big Bear.

"Shit," Big Bear replied. "We might have to comb every part of Los Santos if we gonna pick up any information off of his allies."

"I know, man," CJ said. "Then we gotta confront his fat ass and see where Tenpenny is hiding in. He's the cause of all this shit."

"I know, CJ," Big Bear replied. "We only in the beginning of the '90s and our gang been falling apart since then. But we back on top now, CJ, and we gradually overcame this temporary relapse – especially me since I was on that crack for a while."

"I say let's try to get some of them Vago cats to spill the beans," CJ said. "We gonna cruise through they 'hood and..."

But before CJ could finish his sentence, he heard gunshots outside. "What the fuck?" he cried out in surprise.

"What the fuck was that noise?" Big Bear answered as he and CJ hopped out of the sofa to see what was the noise outside.

He and Big Bear exited the house to find that there were a number of Vagos onto the bridge shooting from above. "Ah shit!" CJ shouted. "Smoke must've sent them here to get even with us for blowing up his house in Idlewood!"

"Sweet told us to keep this place secured," Big Bear replied. "And that's a promise we're willing to keep."

He headed to the trunk of his car and pulled out his AK-47. He also handed CJ another one inside as well. "Let's protect Grove Street once and for all!" Big Bear said.

So he and CJ used their assault rifles to fire at the Vagos onto the bridge. CJ knew that his brother was all about protecting Grove Street, and he was not going to let him down again. So he fired at the Vagos and they were each killed one by one, with some of them falling off the bridge and onto the ground below.

Soon, CJ and Big Bear saw that there were even more Vagos coming from the alleyways. "Shit!" Big Bear cried out. "There's more of them coming in the alleyway!"

The two gangsters took cover behind the vehicle as they fired at the Vagos coming for them and riddled multiple bullets at them, killing them one by one. The Vagos were armed with heavy artillery, and CJ and Big Bear knew they had to keep Grove Street tightly secured. So they fired as many bullets into their rivalry gang as they could and killed the last members in the alleyways.

As they returned to the street they saw a lone Vagos member running for the streets. CJ and Big Bear chased after him as quickly as their legs carried them, and CJ finally made a grab for the member before he had a chance to escape. CJ brought the gangster's face close to his face. "Alright, punk!" CJ snarled. "Who sent you and your gang over here?"

"I ain't telling you nada, puto!" the Vago gangster answered.

CJ punched him into the gut. "It was Smoke, wasn't it?" he asked menacingly.

The Vagos member just laughed malevolently. "You think we gonna tell you where Smoke is hiding in?" he asked smugly. "You think I will be retarded enough to tell you that El Rey sent the Vagos out here to raid your 'hood after you blew up the crack supplies in Idlewood? You think I will be stupid enough to tell you that El Rey is hanging over at the strip club?! Your gang is fucked!"