Chapter 54: Jizzy B

As night finally fell, CJ took the train all the way back to San Fierro. As he exited Cranberry Station, he could see all the bright lights flashing around the station. He walked out to see the garage up ahead. The cars were rolling through the streets between the station and the garage. CJ quickly crossed the street and headed in the garage.

Inside were Wu Zi Mu, his assistant, and Cesar talking in the back office.

"That's crazy, man," Wu Zi Mu said. "What are we looking at exactly?"

"Hey man," CJ asked Cesar as he entered the back office, "you get them flicks developed?" He then turned to Wu Zi Mu. "W'sup, Woozie?!" he greeted.

"Hey Carl," the Chinese-American man replied. "I was just explaining to your... brother-in-law that we were friends."

"Oh yeah?" CJ replied dryly. "Well look, Woozie, I need to get some info from you, man."

"What exactly do you boys want to know?" Wu Zi Mu asked.

"Who are these putas, holmes?" Cesar asked as he pointed to the photographs on the wall. They were the photos of the three guys CJ took pictures of back in Angel Pine.

"Why don't you go take a look?" Wu Zi Mu told his assistant. "Oh, Carl. This is Guppy by the way. Guppy, Carl."

"Pleasure meeting you, bruh," CJ said, giving Guppy a handshake.

"Ditto," Guppy replied. He then turned to the three photographs on the wall.

"These guys?" he started.

"Yeah," Cesar answered.

"They're the Loco Syndicate," Guppy said. "They're pretty big time, I think. Don't have any dealings with them - we don't touch blow."

Guppy turned to the photo of the Caucasian man in the suit. "Now this guy runs things," Guppy answered. "I don't know his name." He then turned to the photo of the Latino man with the thick mustache. "This guy is T-Bone Mendez," Guppy said. "He's the muscle."

"And who's that guy?" Cesar asked, pointing at the photo of the African-American man in the purple suit.

"That's Jizzy B," Guppy answered. "He's the biggest pimp in town. He helps set up the deals... You know, a concierge of sorts."

"Hey, then he's my way in," CJ replied. "How I get to him?"

"Oh, Jizzy?" Wu Zi Mu said. "Jizzy runs the Pleasure Domes Club in that old fortress under the Gant Bridge."

"Hey, good looking out, Woozie," CJ thanked.

"No problem," Wu Zi Mu replied politely. "Don't be a stranger!"

CJ headed outside and hopped inside a nearby car. As he started the engine, he pulled out of the parking lot and made a left turn in the road. The lights illuminated the city in the night sky. The engines of the cars were loud and discordant.

After a while of driving through the road, CJ finally made his way to the Pleasure Domes Club.

This must be the place Woozie meant, CJ thought.

He hopped out of the car and entered the club. Inside was Jizzy sitting on the bench with a couple of prostitutes. There were also a few of them who were dancing on the poles.

"See, baby," Jizzy told the prostitute. "I got everything... Mink sheets... Mink coats... Mink curtains in the window. When I walk down the stairs I'm walking down on... Mink carpet."

He then looked straight in front of him as he spotted CJ arriving in the club. "Now who's this trick?" Jizzy asked wearily. "I don't need no more friends, baby. All they try to do is peel me from my hos."