Chapter 111: Breaking the Bank at Caligula's

Night had finally fallen, and CJ and the rest of the Triads were outside the casino garage with the van for the heist. The occupant of the planning room and Woozie's assistant hopped inside the back as Woozie and Zero both shut the doors behind them.

CJ was also dressed up in a white dress shirt, black, vest, and black dress pants. He was dressed for the impending heist. "We all good?" CJ asked Woozie and Zero.

"Yeah we're good," Woozie answered.

"Alright," CJ replied. "I'll see you at the backdoor. Let's roll!"

So CJ walked away in search of a vehicle parked outside the Four Dragons Casino. He hopped into a red Sultan and made a U-turn to get on the other side of the road of The Strip. Zero had given CJ an earpiece to give him some feedback.

"Carl, can you hear me, okay?" Zero asked through the earpiece.

"Yeah, loud and clear," CJ responded as he drove down to Caligula's Casino.

"Okay," Zero began to explain, "we're en route in the armored truck."

"Okay," CJ replied, "I'm a get a move-on."

CJ finally made it to the Caligula's Palace. He parked his car outside and made his way to the entrance. CJ had four minutes to get the rest of the team inside. He knew he had to avoid attracting attention inside. Otherwise, his cover would be blown. So he entered the casino without trying to seem suspicious.

"Okay, this is it," Zero told CJ through the earpiece. "Play it cool, Carl. Play it cool!"

"I'm cool, a'ight," CJ replied

"You sure?" Zero asked. "You sound kind of edgy to me."

"I'm cool, okay?" CJ told him.

"Okay, okay!" Zero said. "Now make your way to the staff door."

CJ made a right turn in search of the staff door Zero mentioned to him. He then looked to his right and saw the door up ahead. So he made his way to the door, only to run into an employee.

"Ain't seen you 'round here before," the employee told CJ. "You new?"

"Yeah," CJ replied, trying to make up a lie. "I'm, eerr standing in for Jerry, he's ill."

"Who's Jerry?" Zero asked through the earpiece.

"Shut up," CJ whispered out loud.

"What?" the employee asked, confused.

CJ tried to feign a cough. "I... I think I got Jerry's cough," he told the employee.

The employee just rubbed his chin and walked away. This gave CJ an opportunity to use the swipe card to enter the lower floors of the security room.

"Great!" Zero cheered. "Next stop, the backup generator room. It's down one level."

CJ saw the room up ahead and entered in deference. "A'ight," CJ replied. "I'm in the generator room."

"Okay," Zero instructed, "the ventilation grills are on the back wall. Throw the gas down one of these."

"You got it," CJ said.

Zero had given CJ some portable tear gas bombs, and CJ threw one of them down the vent, hoping to incapacitate the security guards below. Down below, two security guards had caught on to the smoke and were slowly suffocating below.

"We won't know if that worked until we get down there!" CJ told Zero from above.

"Yeah, well, don't worry about it," Zero told him. "Right now we got a schedule to stick to! Head to the security door and use Millie's swipe card!"