Chapter 65: Pier 69

As CJ finally made his way to Esplanade North, he hopped out of the vehicle and walked over to cross the street to the pier.

"CJ!" he heard Cesar yell.

"Cesar!" CJ shouted, looking around. "Where you at?!"

"I'm up here, holmes!" Cesar yelled. CJ turned up to find Cesar up on the roof of the building. "Go around the back!" Cesar yelled.

So CJ went around the building and climbed the steps of the building to meet Cesar on top.

"Hey man," CJ said, approaching his friend.

"Nice job getting the phone message," Cesar replied. "You should take this." He handed CJ a sniper rifle. "What's up with Jizzy?"

"Dead," CJ responded. "So, what's the plan?"

"T-Bone's security got here real early," Cesar told him. "They've got men on the roof watching over the pier."

"Well this gives me just the right time to blast those motherfuckers' heads off!" CJ replied as he took aim at the building from across the street.

Cesar was right. The San Fierro Rifa gang members were right on the roof armed with weapons, prepared to kill anyone who opposed them. Just then, Cesar's phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket to answer it.

"Yeah," he said. "OK, yeah, yeah, yeah I see you." Cesar hung up the phone and stored it away. "That was Woozie's boys," Cesar told CJ. "They're in place. Look, down by the side entrance."

CJ looked to find the Mountain Cloud Boys creeping around the buildings.

"Shit!" CJ said as he spotted them walking towards the door to the building. "They heading up to the roof!"

"SHIT!" Cesar also added. "Mira, we're gonna have to take out T-Bone's men on the rooftop before this gig blows wide open!"

So without a word, CJ used his sniper rifle to take out two Rifa gangsters.

"Shit!" Cesar shouted as one of the Mountain Cloud Boys were instantly iced. "They walked right into it! One of those Triad boys is down!"

CJ continued to shoot the other Rifa gang members.

"Hey, there's still some on the left, CJ..." Cesar announced.

"I see them!" CJ replied. He moved his rifle to the left and shot three of the Rifa gangs there.

"Hey, that's one more Mountain Cloud boy down!" Cesar announced as another Mountain Cloud member fell down to the ground. "Take them out, CJ!" Cesar yelled frantically. "They're right in the thick of it!"

CJ said nothing and just killed the last member of the San Fierro Rifa gang with one shot.

"Man, my busting was tight!" CJ boasted. Just then, the two spotted the rest of the San Fierro Rifa gang walking down the street, with T-Bone Mendez leading them.

"Here comes T-Bone!" Cesar announced.

"And there go the punk ass Balla Pushas!" CJ added, viewing the Ballas' vehicle approaching in front of the pier. The Rifa and Ballas then coalesced to form a meeting.

"Something ain't right," CJ said, looking around. "Where's Toreno?"

Just then, a chopper flew over the building.

"Chopper inbound!" Cesar announced.

"That's gotta be Toreno!" CJ added as the chopper prepared to land. "Oh shit! He'll see the bodies on the roof!"

"Too late, man!" Cesar responded as the helicopter suddenly fled the scene. "He's already tripping out."

CJ looked to see the Ballas and Rifa throwing smoke grenades around the pier.