Chapter 83: Banks For the Help

While he was eating his food inside Well Stacked Pizza, CJ thought about what Ryder told him. It was rather weird to tell his best friend that he was into his sister, and telling her about it would be rather difficult for him. Of all the years growing up with Lisa and developing a childish crush on her back then, CJ never thought he'd ever develop any feelings for her. He wondered if it would happen if Lisa would've never even came to San Fierro at all. So he decided to go right back to Lisa's place and tell her right away.

After finishing his meal, CJ hopped inside his vehicle and drove to Lisa's place. As he got there, he parked his car and walked to the house. He knocked on the door and waited ten seconds. The door swung open, and Lisa stood right there with her black purse with purple butterflies designed over it.

"Thank goodness you're here, Carl," she sighed. "I was just about to call you."

"Call me?" CJ asked. "For what?"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to take me to the bank real quick," Lisa explained. "Can you do that for me, Carl? Please?"

CJ thought about it. Now that he was here, there was no turning back. So he thought that maybe he could just tell Lisa on the way.

"Uh...sure, girl," CJ responded, sounding slightly nervous.

"Thanks, Carl," Lisa said, hugging him, causing CJ to blush even harder. He even smelled the strawberry scent on her too. "Now come on! We have to make this quick!"

So CJ guided Lisa to the car, but turned when Lisa went to her blue Stratum, which had a lot of purple butterflies designed on the bottom of each side.

"We have to take my car," Lisa told CJ. "I have to pay for my gas."

So CJ and Lisa hopped into the Stratum instead, and CJ backed up a bit and drove the car onto the road.

"Why you trying to get to the bank so fast?" CJ asked.

"Because I need to cash in my check so I can get my money to put gas in my car and buy some food in my house," Lisa replied. "You know how long those lines be at that bank every morning. I'm very sure you don't like being in that damn office for so long."

"Good point," CJ said.

"So do you know the closest bank out here in San Fierro?" Lisa asked.

"There's one over at Esplanade East," CJ replied. "But seriously, you need to calm down, girl. I understand that you stressing out at the moment, but all that stress isn't too good for you, Lees. Just try to calm down."

"You're right, Carl," Lisa agreed. "I just have this tendency to rush into things at times. I'll try to relax."

"Atta girl," CJ said. "I'll make it there as quickly as I can."

"Thank you so much, Carl," Lisa said. "You're very helpful."

"Anytime, girl," CJ said.

He felt his heart thumping hard. He was waiting for the right moment to tell Lisa his true feelings for her and was feeling quite nervous what her reaction would be. It was a rather risky decision he knew he had to make.

As CJ made his way to the bank in Esplanade East, he saw that the lines were relatively short. Lisa sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness," she said as CJ parked the car on the side. "Now you wait out here."

She hopped out of the car and ran to the front entrance. CJ stared at her big, round rump once again. He can feel his heart racing and a very stiff erection coming in once again. He was a bit nervous to finally tell Lisa his feelings for her. How would she react? Would she instantly reject him and disparage him for being a petty gangbanger who only wants to bust a nut? At this point, he wasn't sure what he was going to do.