Chapter 126: C.R.A.S.H. & B.U.R.N.

On the fifth day of the riot, Grove Street Families were taking over more hoods from the Ballas and Vagos. They had already claimed Verona Beach and Temple. But there was still another obstacle that was keeping them from reaching their goal. So Sweet had called everyone in his house for a meeting. They were currently in his living room.

"Okay, guys," Sweet announced. "Now not only are we gonna take our territories back from them Ballas and Vagos, we're also trying to end the riot and find where Smoke is hiding at!"

"Jeah!" Ryder agreed. "Grove Street is coming back on top, and it's time we take that fat motherfucker down!"

"Yeah!" Sweet said. "But here's what's impeding our prospects – C.R.A.S.H. is still on our backs, and we won't be able to garner any information on Smoke's whereabouts with them hot on our gang! Remember, they're not here to stop gang violence. They're here to manipulate it! They know that the Ballas are rivals with us, and they only use them to make business for their own illicit profits! They just as bad as the gangs! Worst of all, they're also working with the Ballas and having them work against us! They're the reason the Ballas and Vagos are taking over, and they're responsible for this riot!"

"So what's the plan, Sweet?" Big Bear asked.

"Simple," Sweet told him. "We weaken C.R.A.S.H., we free to take out the Ballas and Vagos, and we get to Big Smoke. We need to get them off our backs if we want to continue our trip around the neighborhood in search of the drug lord. Plus it would also get us closer to Tenpenny to expose the bastard for what he's done. It ain't gonna be easy for us though. So we'll have to be wise about this, hit 'em with every weapon we got. We ain't letting them destroy the city!"

So Sweet put his hand up front, and the rest of the Grove Street Families members put their hands on top as well, including CJ. ""Grove Street 4 Life" on three!" Sweet announced. "1, 2, 3..."

"GROVE STREET 4 LIFE!" everybody cheered as they all raised their hands in the sky and dispersed around the house to head for the exit.

They were now outside, and Sweet was facing them to inform his first order for the task. "Okay," he announced. "we'll have to be more discreet this time, because we charge at them directly, they'll just send the whole army after us. So the first thing we'll do is take them out by distance – like we did when they beat down our homies!"

"Jeah, blast them punk ass one-timers ninja style!" Ryder chimed in, packing his tech nine. "We crawling on them assholes like black widows! They ain't infecting our streets!"

"Okay," Sweet said. "So let's split up!"

So the Grove Street Families gangsters were going to scan the rooftops and take out the members of C.R.A.S.H. with sniper rifles. While the rest of the members spread out to find their designated locations, CJ hopped into the car with Sweet and Ryder and took the wheel.

"Where to, Sweet?" CJ asked his brother.

"We gonna go at Los Flores," Sweet answered. "Most of them hang out there. We gotta make sure none of them catch us!"

"They won't catch us, Sweet!" Ryder told him. "Because we gonna give them the silent treatment if you know what I mean."

"Hell yeah," Sweet replied. "So let's get ready!"

As they made it on the bridge of Los Flores, the members hopped out of the vehicle and looked down below to find the members of C.R.A.S.H. around the area taking down many gang members. CJ, Sweet, and Ryder were all welding their sniper rifles prepared to take out as many of the members of C.R.A.S.H. as they could. Sweet stared at the other two members.

"Y'all ready for this?" Sweet asked CJ and Ryder.

"You know me, Sweet," Ryder whispered coldly. "I'm the scorpion killing them softly. They'll be dead before they have a chance to react."