Chapter 80: The Art of San Fierro

Soon, everyone was now all dressed up, ready to prepare to redesign the garage.

"Man, these clothes are too baggy on me," CJ groaned silently.

"Quit complaining, CJ," Ryder told him. "You better be happy you even have anything on at all."

"I know this ain't the best fashion," Cesar told CJ, "but Lisa said it's vital for the hard work we're about to do on this garage, eh. You wouldn't want to get any wax or paint on your casual clothing, do you?"

"I guess," CJ replied. "I mean I understand it's the '90s now, but still..."

"Get used to it, Carl," Kendl told him, walking up to him. "We need to dress up for the occasion."

Just then, Lisa walked out of the office, dressed in her work clothing. Her hair was tied up and covered in a shower cap. She was missing her earrings and bracelet. Even through the baggy clothing, her shapely hips were still prominent. CJ felt his stomach tightening into knots once again. He had to remind himself to not develop a crush on Lisa. After all, she was still his childhood friend's sister.

"Okay, fellas," she announced, "with teamwork combined with partnership, we could get all of this done in less than twenty hours. Of course, we do still have to take breaks once in a while. I don't want to starve any of you, nor do I want you all overworked. So anyways, I thought I'd have us pick partners in order to get the job done quicker. Since there are eight of us, there are four things each duo should do. The first pair will work on building the shelves, cabinets, and counter, you know, all that hardware stuff. The other pair will work on the floor tiles and sealing the walls and roof. The next pair will set up the curtains and carpets. Which leaves us to the last pair – the painters, who will give the wall some color and life. So we have to get started right away. Just pick your partner and the work you want to do."

"I got mine!" Dwaine replied, pulling Jethro besides him.

"We'll work on the shelves and cabinets and make the counters," Jethro added. "Me and Dwaine, like, need something to rest our booze on."

"I get to work with my woman, eh," Cesar said, grabbing Kendl by his side.

"Yeah," Kendl agreed. "We going to do the curtains and carpets. You know I can design a mean curtain."

"I'm working with my homie LB on the tiles and walls," Ryder announced.

"Wait, hold up, Ryder!" CJ protested, walking up to Ryder. "I thought we were homies. Why can't I partner with you?"

"You still is my homie, CJ," Ryder told him. "I'm just with LB."

"But I grew up with you since we were children," CJ complained.

"Geah," Ryder replied, "but you also shook on me and the other homies five years ago. So I gotta be with LB this time since he's been dependable since day one. I'ma go get the cement." Ryder went outside to fetch the cement.

"Yo don't sweat it, CJ," LB whispered, stepping up to CJ. "At least you get to be with your honey over there." He pointed to Lisa.

"Seriously, LB, when you gonna stop with that shit?" CJ groaned. "I told you, I don't have any feelings for Lisa."

"Whatever you say, homie," LB told him. "Your eyes say otherwise." He walked away. CJ began to hang his head on the ground. He was feeling somewhat distraught that Ryder chose LB over him to be his partner. Soon, he felt a hand gently resting on his shoulder. He turned around to see Lisa standing behind him.

"It's fine, Carl," Lisa told him. "You can work with me. We'll get started on the painting as soon as everyone else has done their part of the work."

"Uh...sure," CJ said, his heart beating rapidly. "That'll be great."

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rewrite)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें