Chapter 107: Freefall

Inside Ken's room of Caligula's Casino, Paul and Maccer were hanging upside down by a rope tied to a couch occupied by Ken, who was force-confined to the couch to protect his friends by the mob boss, Salvatore Leone, who has recently taken over the casino. Sal was inside Ken's room with Ken now.

"Top fuckin' buzz this," Maccer muttered. "I'm peaking on the blood pressure alone."

"Yeah, t'riffic," Paul replied sarcastically.

Inside Ken's room, Sal was offered some food by a Caucasian waitress wearing a skimpy white dress that came up closer to her thighs.

"Well, well, well..." Sal said. "What have we got here?"

"Here's your sandwich," the waitress said, offering Sal his food.

"Who's this pretty thing?" Sal asked.

"I don't usually do this kind of shit you know," the waitress replied.

Sal just laughed. "I like this girl," he said. "What's your name, kid?"

"Maria," the waitress answered. "And the service is not included."

"Pay the woman, you fat fuck!" Tony squawked.

"You heard the bird!" Sal told his bodyguard.

"Come on," Maria told the bodyguard, who reached into his pocket and handed the money to Maria.

Maria just scoffed. "Are you kidding me?" she asked. "See you later, guys."

As Maria exited the room, CJ entered to see Sal.

"And who's this asshole?" Sal asked as CJ walked in front of him.

"The name's Carl Johnson, sir," CJ answered, knowing who Salvatore Leone was. "Before working with Mr. Rosenberg here, I had the pleasure of doing business with your son, Joey, back in Liberty City."

"You know my Joey?" Sal asked. "I like that. So, kid, what can I do for you?"

"Well, Ken'll vouch for me," CJ answered, pointing at Ken, who was sitting on the couch. "I'm a straight killer."

"Oh, oh he, eerr," Ken chimed in. "One man fucking army! Real dependable. Total fucking maniac, too."

"You know, the Forelli's are sending over a crew to hit me," Sal told CJ. "Their flight gets in soon - traveling as a string quartet. I was going to send some of the boys over as a little welcoming committee, but, uh, maybe you can take care of it."

"Thank you, sir," CJ answered. "I guarantee you, you won't regret this.

"Maybe I should go along," Ken said as he started to get up off the couch, which started to unsettle Paul and Maccer, who both shouted in protest.

As Ken realized what he was about to do, he sat back down on the couch. "That's OK," Ken said. "I'm comfortable, I'm fine."

"Stay where you are, Rosenberg," Sal told Ken. "I don't want you getting yourself lost."

So CJ left the room and hopped inside his vehicle parked outside. The Forelli family was the same exact family that Ken had told CJ about being associated with after bailing Tommy out of jail six years ago, and they were coming here in Las Venturas to murder Sal.

So CJ drove all the way to the airport and inside the air strip. He spotted a Dodo on the runway and hopped out of the Walton.

He ran towards the Dodo and started the engine. As the propeller started turning, CJ had to think about where the Forellis' plane was flying from and how he was going to bring it down. And that's when he had an idea!

So as he began to accelerate, he ascended the Dodo up in the air and took off in the sky. He flew north and searched for the Forellis' airplane in the sky. He knew that he had to take down the plane before it reached its destination. CJ flew the plane higher until he flew through the clouds. Everything down below disappeared through the clouds, and the sky appeared to be a nice touch of bright blue.

As CJ flew around into the air to find the Forellis' plane, he squinted to see a small figure up ahead. He took a closer look and finally found a familiar white Shamal up ahead.

That must be the Forellis, CJ thought.

Of course, he knew that he had to stay inconspicuous, and he didn't wanted the family to know that they were being ambushed. So he inconspicuously flew around the Shamal and watched it pass by, the pilot of the plane seemingly not noticing.

As CJ made it behind the Shamal, he surreptitiously flew right above it and reached for the side to pull out a satchel charge. He kept above the Shamal and studied it carefully, trying to keep his aim.

He opened the door of the Dodo and dropped the satchel charge down below. Missed. He still had two more with him. So he had to make one of them count. CJ took the second satchel charge and carefully kept above the Shamal, being careful not to be spotted by the pilot. He dropped the satchel charge from above, and it finally stuck to the Shamal below.

CJ decided to just add the last satchel charge onto the Shamal anyway and kept above the flying Shamal. He took the last satchel charge and dropped it below. It was a nice shot, as it stuck onto the flying vehicle below.

This was now CJ's chance! So as he flew away from the Shamal, he took the remote control and pushed the red button, triggering the explosion. He watched below as the Shamal under him suddenly caught fire and plummeted down the ocean, exploding distantly as it hit the bottom.

CJ had done it! He had eliminated the Forelli family and didn't have to worry about them coming for Sal. He flew back to the Las Venturas airport and landed safely onto the runway.

CJ exited the plane and felt his legs wobbly. He figured that it was time to take a break for a while and explore through Las Venturas. It has only been a week since he was there, and he hasn't quite explored the city as a whole.