Chapter 62: Outrider

When CJ entered the garage, he found that no one was still around. But CJ wasn't fazed. It just meant more resting time for him. So CJ spent the last few hours watching television. Martin and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air were on the television.

After a while, CJ turned off the television and hopped off the sofa to stretch. He looked outside to see the sunset glowing red and orange light through the evening streets. He decided to see what Michelle was up to and hopped inside a parked Washington outside.

He read the address on the card Michelle gave him and drove straight Downtown until he finally pulled up in front of Michelle's Auto Repair shop. He honked the horn and Michelle came out just in time.

"CJ, what's up, dude?" Michelle greeted as she approached the car. "Trust me enough to drive, CJ?"

"Sure you can drive, Michelle," CJ said as he slid on to the passenger's side to let Michelle take the driver's seat.

Michelle then took the wheel and began to drive on the road. She started driving smoothly through the city, being careful not to slam into any vehicles around the road.

"Hey CJ, watch this," Michelle said. She turned on the nitro button and began dashing wildly through the city. She avoided most of the cars around the street and sped to a straight line until she made her way at the end of Doherty road. She made a left turn on a tunnel and made another left onto Easter Basin. CJ was really enjoying the ride with Michelle.

"Damn, girl!" CJ shouted out in glee. "You burning the rubber there!"

"Driving's my passion, CJ!" Michelle told him. "I've been racing cars since I was twelve. Why you think I was at the driving school in the first place?!"

"I always thought you just wanted to watch the test drive there," CJ answered facetiously.

Michelle just laugh. "You must be real fun to be around, CJ," Michelle replied. She just continued driving around the city.

After a good thirty minutes, Michelle drove back to her repair shop and gave CJ a new paint job. She then exited the car and leaned towards the car to face CJ. "So CJ," Michelle told him. "You want me to tune your car for an extra boost?"

"I got all the time in the world for this, girl," CJ replied. "Go ahead."

"Great!" Michelle said.

CJ parked his vehicle inside the garage and Michelle started working on the car. She fixed the bumpers, replaced the rims on the tires, and worked inside the hood. She also gave the vehicle a new paint job. CJ was rather impressed with her work.

"You the first female mechanic I ever seen," CJ told Michelle.

"My father was once a mechanic himself and taught me everything I needed to know," Michelle shrugged. "It's nothing really. You can come over here to get your vehicle fixed anything, CJ."

"Oh you know that, Michelle," CJ replied. "You might be the one."

"Same for you, CJ," Michelle said, smiling. "See you soon."

CJ drove back to the Doherty garage, hoping that he had found the right girl. Unlike Katie, Michelle was very careful when driving her vehicle and wasn't obsessed with death to a point where she would consider it a sexual desire. Michelle could be the one for CJ.

Minutes later, CJ was at the worn-down garage. He still couldn't get over its condition. All CJ really wanted was a nice garage to start a business in. But he wasn't discouraged. He knew that eventually, it will get fixed and turn into a business with the help of his allies. Just then, CJ heard his cellphone ring. He pulled it out to answer it.