Chapter 19 : A Nail in a Pocket (3).

The moment Hyrkan grabbed his spoils, he headed straight to Figur’s Castle. Holding this much all alone was equivalent to saying ‘please come kill me.’ Although he took some effort in arriving at Mt. Bima, it was better to lose a few hours than to lose everything.

After returning to Figur’s Castle, Hyrkan separated his loot into those he needed and those he didn’t.

First, he removed the Black Goblin’s Eyeball from the list. He was planning on using it to craft an item. Other than that, he sold everything in a hurry. Though he ended up selling them cheaper than the market price, he was able to acquire some gold immediately. The gold he obtained was a bit less than 150,000 won, a sizable profit.

But an unexpected fortune struck when he was trading his 10 watches away.

‘My god.’

Looking at the 10 items on his item list, Hyrkan’s eyes became wide and open.

[Black Goblin Leather Pants]

*Main Property

– Rare-rank

– Intelligence +5

– Magic Power +5

– Required Level: 15

*Additional Property

– All stats +2 for every additional ‘Black Goblin’ item.

*Miscellaneous

– Leather pants made out of Black Goblin skin. Although it isn’t entirely comfortable, it allows the user to gain the power of Black Goblin.

[Deadwood Essence Sword]

*Main Property

– Rare-rank

– Magic Power +10

– Required Level: 15

*Miscellaneous

– It is a sword imbued with the rare essence of deadwood monsters. The sword itself is no different than an ordinary sword, but the deadwood essence empowers the user’s magic power.

‘2 rare items?’

Hyrkan was ready to dance with open arms if he got any crafted items. He was fully expecting to get Subjugation Association’s default items. Having received 2 rare items, he was beyond happy.

Furthermore, they were items that raised magic power.

‘But why use deadwood essence to make a sword?’

It was a mistake to use deadwood essence to craft a sword. Deadwood essence was a material that raised magic power by a large amount. As such, it was used to make magicians’ weapons such as wands or staffs. It was likely that the crafter blanked out in the middle of cubing. Although it was rare in rank, it would be hard to treat it as a real, rare item.

But with such weapon ending up in the hands of an all-strength necromancer, the only one who could possibly utilize it, it was indeed a twist of fate. It was as if King Arthur pulled the Excalibur.

‘If I craft a robe or shoes with the Black Goblin’s Eyeball I got, then…’

Furthermore, if Hyrkan crafted a new armor item using the Black Goblin’s Eyeball, he could get at least 20 points of magic power from the Black Goblin set effect. 20 points of magic power would multiply Hyrkan’s magic power by quite a bit even when he reached level 15.

Other than these two items, there were 5 items that weren’t from Subjugation Association’s default item. Over half of level 10 players used default items, not to mention a item from their entire item slot was chosen at random. With a luck like this, one should really buy a lottery ticket.