Chapter 146 - Frost Knight (2)

Frost Knight (2)

3.

Before Hyrkan returned to the past, he spent the most important period of his life in Warlord.  This was why he could clearly remember the past events so clearly right now.

The first Main Scenario Quest was the Corrupt Count episode.  There had been a lot of confusion during this period of time.  Many people experienced something new, and these batch of Users brought a new age of Warlord.  At this stage, they were getting interested in the game, and they started paying more attention to this game.

Everything was still fresh, and everything was unfamiliar.

The second Main Scenario Quest was something given to those, who finished adjusting to the game the fastest.  The Immoral Prince episode was where everything started in earnest.  It was an era where Users enjoyed what had unfolded in front of them.  It was also the era where people didn't hold back their money in the pursuit of enjoying this game.  It was also an era where it was proven that incredible amount of fame, reputation and money could be earned by simply being good at the game of Warlord.

The third Main Scenario Quest wasn't about enjoying oneselves by playing the Ruined Kingdom episode.  It was the start of an era where the Users were in search for something.  They started anticipating and craving for something.  Every masterpiece had a beginning and an end.  The Users that started out from the launch of Warlord was starting to become interested in the end.

The end was the essence of Warlord.  The world had been turned into a battle field, and someone would rise above to end the war. Who was closest to being the 'warlord'?

This was a conversation that would be ongoing until the Warlord came to an end.  The person to light this argument on fire was none other than the Storm Queen Shir.  It was her.

Frost Knight.

The Frost Dragon had put a curse on this ancient kingdom, and there was a monster that was enforcing this curse.  This monster was continuously summoning its Cursed underlings, and it used a powerful magic to freeze any enemies that dared to go against it.  Even if anyone was able to pierce through all the obstacles laid out in front of it, the monster could summon the Ice Wall of Lament.  It also let out a ferocious cold air in its death throes as revenge.  The Storm Queen had shown everyone the possibility through all of this.

It was possible to solo against a Boss Monster!

Groups of experts of this game had flocked to monsters that had overwhelming strength and ability.  It was how everyone used to prove their bravery.  However, after her battle against the Frost Knight, soloing a monster with overwhelming strength and ability was the new method used by the Users to prove one's bravery and skill.

It was also at this point when he had developed a crush for her.

Ah!  She had such a beautiful appearance.

She had a flashy look, and her background was unfathomable.  However, these were all outstripped by her skills. 

She had revealed a new possibility!

Moreover, at the time, Hyrkan was able to hold out using the help that been extended to him by her.  The Hahoe Mask guild was slowly settling in, but once one paid off the monthly fee to play Warlord, one didn't have much money to spend on food. He had to live an impoverished life.  It wouldn't have been strange if the Hahoe Mask guild transitioned into a guild that no longer existed.  His dream and driving force was the only thing that had kept that guild going.