Chapter 108 - Catacombs (3).

Catacombs (3)

When he was filming the Waltz video, a thought had gone through Hyrkan's mind.

‘This won't make any money…….’

However, his prediction had been very off, and he had been very happy at being proven wrong.  The Waltz video allowed Hyrkan to make a leap into becoming a star.

With this as context, today's footage might be a big failure.

‘This will make me some money.’

At that moment, Hyrkan felt something entirely different from when he had filmed the Waltz video.  His hunch, intuition and instinct was the polar opposite of what he had felt that time.

‘I really feel like this will be a jackpot.’

Hyrkan had finally exited the tortuous maze, and he had arrived at a new entrance.

It was the entrance to an Instant Dungeon, where he wouldn't be able to come out once he entered. It was clearly evident that this place was where the Catacomb's Stage Boss was located at.

Hyrkan didn't show any hesitation as he jumped into the stage. He didn't have any worries.  He had  plenty of consumable Items.  Moreover, his body was itching at the thought of getting out of this boring Catacombs.

In the end, he reached a massive graveyard. The graveyard was large enough to be reminiscent of a small domed stadium. It was a cemetery filled with skeletons of Chimeras.  It was also filled with the ownerless armors and weapons.

It was a Dungeon befitting the name of Catacombs.  It was mass graveyard for the Chimeras.

[Who dares to wake me from my rest!]

There was an ogre here.

No, it wasn't an ordinary ogre. It was a skeleton made out of ogre bones, and it had a clear and distinct emblem... It was the trigon emblem.  The ogre had a big emblem belonging to Prince Dean engraved on the chest armor it was wearing.

[What are the Guards doing?]

Its voice was very menacing, and it let out a roar.  The ogre skeleton's right hand held a fearsome and large iron mace.  Its left held a weird looking lantern.  It was a gem hanging on a chain, and it was giving out a purple light.

Even at this point, Hyrkan's intuition still hadn't thought this would be a jackpot.  Hyrkan was trying hard to come up with a method that’ll allow him to dispose the Catacomb's Boss Monster and the Guards.

It happened at that moment.

[You disgraceful bastards! Get up! Get up and get rid of this being, who interferes with my rest!]

The Gem Lantern held by the Catacomb Guardian let out a powerful purple light. Something akin to ghosts started to exit out of the purple light, and it was being absorbed into skeletons scattered in the surrounding.

At that moment, Hyrkan had a hunch.

‘Maybe?’

This Boss Monster's special ability was quite clear.

It was a type that can summon Skeleton underlings.  Basically, this type of monsters were labeled Lich style monster. They were pretty rare to come across, but they weren't an anomaly.  They weren't that special.

This would be true if the opponent hadn't been Hyrkan.

‘Finally, I've finally achieved a great Matchup.’